ROUND 2

Warnings: Smut

I stomped my foot getting Alec's attention. He looked over at me, a smirk on his perfect lips. God I just want to kiss him right here and right now. "What's wrong?" Izzy, my best friend and parabati asked. "Oh, nothing." I quickly shrugged it off. What was wrong was Alec. I wanted to jump his bones right here, right now. "Well okay..." Izzy laughed as she looked between her brother and I. "I have to go so Alec take care of her until I get back." Izzy said with a wink before walking out. "I will most definitely take care of you." I froze when I felt Alec's warm breath on my neck. "Come on baby." Alec ran his fingers down my back stopping at my bum squeezing. "Fuck!" I hissed.

I pushed Alec down on his bed pulling my shirt off over my head before getting on top of him. "I just wanted you to fuck me right there." I pressed my lips to his. "Right on the table." I bit his bottom lip. Alec laughed as he stopped at my hips, squeezing. "Seeing that mundane look at you... God I wanted to-" but I cut him off. "Jealous much?" I asked. "Very!" He smiled as he leaned up on his elbows. "How about I show you just how much I love you." I slid off of him. I pulled my jeans off then my panties before removing my cute black bra. Alec was already in the process of removing his clothes but as he was about to remove his briefs I stopped him. "Wait." I bit my lip taking a seat on his hard on. I slowly rolled my hips. "F-Feel that?" I asked. "Feel how wet I am for you and only you!" Alec heavily sighed as he laid back looking up at me. "All I want is you Alec... Just you my love." I stood up and watched as Alec pulled his briefs off and pumping himself a few times. "Ride me!" He looked at my dripping core. "Ride you?" I giggled. "Yes! Please ride me!" He begged. I nodded and slowly got down on my knees looking down at him. He rubbed the tip of his cock at my entrance. "Fuck." I moaned. Alec took this as his chance and thrust up into me. "OH FUCK!" I screamed. I quickly sank down my eyes slowly opening. There lay my boyfriend with a shit eating grin on his face. "You were taking to long." He shrugged. "Fuck off." I protested before I started moving. The rhythm was perfect; I kept going. Bouncing up and down, my breast following. Alec grunted as he felt my clench around his thick length. "Just like that." He said before a low moan left his lips. I moaned holding my one breast while my other fingers worked on my clit. "Oooh, fuck Alec!" I whined. I was getting close and he could tell as he began thrusting up harder. "Cum for me Y/N!" He growled. I whimpered as he slapped my hand away from my clit and replaced it with his own. "I-I'm gunna cum baby!" I squeezed his shoulder as my sight began to get fuzzy. The sound of skin on skin slapping and moans bouncing off the walls. "Oh shit!"

I lay beside Alec in the dark room. My heavenly euphoria still lingering. "I should talk to Simon more often if I'm going to get sex like this." I smiled looking over at my handsome man. He looked over at me a tired smirk on his face. "I'll beat the shit out of him if you do." He mumbled wrapping his arm around my waste and pulling me in. I laughed and ran my hand down his chest and over his package. "You're still hard?" I looked at him shock. "So... Round two?"