Friends? Part 3

credits to http://alecssourbixch.tumblr.com/

Hayley's POV

" Hayley! Please let me in!" I hear Jace beg from the other side of the door. I was currently looking in the mirror, my eyes were all red and puffy from crying. I looked terrible.

"Hales... Please..." I hear Izzy mumble.

I shuffle over to the door and slowly open it, revealing Jace and Izzy. Jace pulled me into a huge hug, he smelt of soap and bacon, which made me laugh. I pull away, getting a confused look from the both of them.

" What?" I say.

" Why are you laughing?" Izzy says in a confused tone. Tilting her head whilst looking at me.

" Jace smells like bacon" i laugh again. Jace pulls his t-shirt up to his nose and starts to chuckle.

" Are you okay?" Izzy says after we all calm down from laughing.

" Yeah I'm fine, its just Alec has been a sour bitch ever since I arrived and I have no idea why." I whisper just loud enough for them to hear, looking at the ground.

" Don't worry about it, its just Alec being Alec" Jace says with a reassuring smile. "Anyways you have to get ready, we have a mission"

" Really?!" I grin.

" yep, so get ready!" He say before leaving my room.

" I will meet you in the main hall in 30 minuets. Oh! And you need to dress like you would if you were going clubbing " Izzy says with a soft smile before leaving.

I quickly change into a black wrap effect mini dress , a pair of black chunky heeled booties, a leather jacket and I grabbed a small handbag. I braid my hair, to keep it out my eyes. Then I apply minimal make up, concealer to cover my red under eyes, liquid eye liner and mascara. Now I looked like I hadn't just sat and cried for the past 10 minuets.

I pulled my phone out, checking the time 9:45am. I still had 15 minuets.

I quickly texted Alex and Anna just to let them know I was okay and that I was settling in, complete lie I know but I didn't want them worrying.

I plugged my headphones in and decided to head to the weapons room, from what I remember from yesterday its in the training room. I swiftly make it to the door and entered looking at my phone whilst i changed the song that was playing. Ah State Champs!

I put my phone in my pocket and lip sing the lyrics to All You Are Is History. As I make my way over to the weapon shelves I hear a mumble. I pull a headphone out and look around the training room to see Alec looking straight at me with a bow in his hand.

" Hey " I say.

" Hi" he replies rubbing the back of his neck, don't guys do that when their nervous?

" I'm really sorry for what I said earlier I didn't mean a word of it, I really want you to stay" he says whilst approaching me. I was gobsmacked, the guy that told me I wasn't wanted just said he wants me here. Okay I'm confused.

" I accept your apology" I whisper just loud enough for him to hear, he smiled.

" As you can tell i like to argue" he starts. Wow well done Sherlock. I internally eye roll at this. " but your different. You argue back and I just wasn't expecting it" his eyes slowly raking my body till he was eventually looking at his hands.

" So your saying that you argue with me because i will fight back?" I smirked, hiding my blushed cheeks by looking at the floor before meeting his eyes.