wheres my bracelet

"Why are you tearing our bedroom apart?" Your tall, dark haired boyfriend asked walking into the room you both shared. "I can't find my bracelet!" You said throwing pillows across the room and tearing the blankets from the mattress. "Which one? Don't you think your overreacting a bit?" He said with an annoyed look on his face. "The one with the crown on it!" You yelled. That annoyed look was immediately wiped from his face when he realized exactly which bracelet you were talking about. Your parents had given you that bracelet before they were killed. It was the only thing you had left of them. "Oh, shit" Alec said. "I think I lost it when we were fighting off those demons getting Clary back safely." You plopped down on the bed and dropped your head into your hands. "Hey" Alec said sitting next to you rubbing your back. You leaned your head on his big shoulder. "It's not lost forever, we can still go find it" he said pressing his lips to your head. "We'll never find it" you said softly. "We don't know unless we try" he said standing up and holding his hand out for you to grab. You stared at his hand for a minute before sighing and taking it. You grabbed your weapons and walked out of the institute hand in hand. You made your way to the site and began searching. "We'll have a better chance of finding it if we split up" you say rubbing his arm, knowing he wouldn't agree. "No, it's too dangerous" he said shaking his head. "We're both big bad shadowhunters that can take care of themselves" you said. He still shook his head no. "Please, Alec, you know how much that bracelet means to me" you said begging him. He sighs, and after a minute agrees. "Fine, just be very careful. I'll come find you if I find it" he said kissing your forehead. You smiled at him. "Thank you" you say before running off. "Come get me if there's any trouble!" He yells as you run. After about 15 minutes of searching, you hear your name being called. "Y/N!" "Alec!" You yelled back. "Y/N!" You ran towards the voice and saw him running towards you. Something seemed different about him, you couldn't quite pin point it, but something was off. "Any luck?" You asked cautiously. "Yeah, I've got it here" he said. As you neared him you realized his eyes flashed an icy almost white blue for a split second. This wasn't Alec, it was a demon. "Let me see it" you said holding out your hand. "Ah ah, kiss me first" the demon said. You knew it was just trying to get you closer to it. You carefully and silently pulled your seraph blade out and walked closer to the demon. You stopped right in front of him and smiled. As he began to reach for you, you took your angel blade and shoved it into his stomach. His eyes went wide. He grabbed his stomach. He looked down at the blade then back up at you. "Y/N, what did you do" he croaked. He should've turned back into his demon form by now. "Oh my god Alec!" You yelled holding him as he began to lean on you. Suddenly a pair of claws protruded from his arm and dove in for your neck. You dodged it and shoved the blade deeper in. The demon turned back into his regular hideous form and hissed before turning into nothing but a pile of ash. "Y/N?" You heard Alec call out. "Alec!" You yelled. "Y/N!" Alec said running towards you. "What happened I heard you yelling my name?" He said grabbing you and pulling you in. You knew this was your Alec. The way he felt, his eyes, his warmth. This was Alec. "There was a demon, it took your form and tried to kill me" you said. "Are you hurt?" He yelled rubbing his hands all over your body, searching for an injury. "No, I'm fine." You answered. "Thank god, but I found your bracelet" he said taking it and handing it to you. "Thank you so much" you said hugging him. "How did you know it wasn't me?" He asked. "I just knew" you answered. "Isn't that a bit risky? I mean you could've killed me" he said with a chuckle. "I wouldn't let that happen" you said before pulling him down by his shirt to kiss you. You both smiled into the kiss. His hands were placed on your waist, yours around his neck. "I love you Y/N" he said as you pulled away. "I love you too Alec" you answered.