Chapter 17 - The Wedding

Start from the beginning

She had told him, "This is a classy wedding. You had to take them out at ours, you'll take them out at theirs."

Marlene stepped up onto the alter.

Niall was clearly ansty; he couldn't stop fidgeting with his black tie or his dark gray vest.

God, he looked so sexy in it. His, now all brunette, hair was fixed up in a quiff. His tuxedo was black to match the tie. His vest was dark gray and he had on a white button up shirt underneath. He had a clean shave. I knew what that meant: Armani.

Greg finally laid a hand down on his shoulder, whispering to him.

~Niall's P.O.V.~

"Niall, calm down. You look like you're about to do Theo's potty dance," Greg whispered in my ear. I turn my head to look at him.

"I can't help it, she's about to come ou- Oh my God," I groan, seeing her standing at the end of the aisle. Her arm was linked to Zayn's.

She was... breathtaking. The dress was amazing at complementing her curves. Her hair was amazing. Even her makeup made my head spin. Her big hazel eyes popped and her full lips looked so kissable.

I couldn't help but bite my lip, gnawing on it. I raise a hand to cover it.

That's mine. That is mine. That is ACTUALLY mine. There's no possible way I could lose her again now. We were going to get married. I'd be waking up to that gorgeous woman every day for the rest of my life.

A large smile curled on both our lips. They waltzed down the aisle before Zayn handed her over to me. I took her tiny hands in my own after she gave her bouquet to Avery.

"We come here today, to join Katie Walker and Niall Horan in holy matrimony," the minister began. I didn't bother in listening too well. I just stared at KitKat's perfectly imperfect features. All of those beautiful features that stole my heart.

Katie wasn't perfect, no. But she was perfect for me. She's all that I'll ever want. All I ever wanted.

So many girls wanted to be her. And not because she was dating me. Katie is gorgeous, she's just too blind to see it. She has a body every girl wants. She has so much natural beauty, girls envy her. Everyone is beautiful.... but Katie is drop dead gorgeous.

"Do you, Niall, take Katie to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

I grin, "I do." I wet my lips before saying my vows, "Katie.... I love you. I love you more than life itself. And that's a lot coming from me," I grin playfully causing her to giggle. God, it was such a glorious sound. "I look back and realize," I pause, looking up for a moment. Soon, I return her gaze, "Before I met you, before I ever even saw you, I was okay. I wasn't great. But I was fine. I hadn't found that one person that.... I did anything to get rid of their pain even if it meant causing my own. And when I did see you, from that very second I fell in love with you. And when I lost you," I pause to take a deep breath. Her watery eyes peered up at me. A weak smile curled up on her hot pink lips. "Something happened to me. I didn't want to do anything. It felt like you had a big piece of me and... I didn't want it back. It was as if it gave me another reason to go back to you even though I knew that I couldn't.... When you weren't there, I didn't know what to do. I was suppose to get over you while you were suppose to move on. But I didn't get over you... And I never will. I love you, Katie. I'll never let you go. I'm not letting you slip through my fingers this time. And I promise to love you and cherish you more and more every day. I promise to love you through sickness and health. When times get rough. For rich or for poor. Through all of the stupid fights we have- which, 95% of them are over complete, illiterate nonsense just used to start a fight," I chuckle. She giggled in agreement. Honestly, we do fight for no reason a lot. "I can honestly say that you are the absolute only person I will ever want to spend my life with, now and forever." I bite my lip, gazing deeply into her eyes. "And I can't even BEGIN to explain how amazing it feels that you agreed- or are going to agree, hopefully- to marry me and that we're going spend the rest of eternity together." I run my thumb over the back of her warm palms in my hands.