Chapter 6 - Crazy

I worked on the sixth chapter on Day Two. Niall kept whining about how he wanted to read chapter five and six but I was making him wait until this chapter was done.

--

I chortle. "I get it. You guys are high as fuck," I laugh. Giving Justice and the rest of the court a look. "How the hell can we take back the fucking Earth if he's gotten everyone else? You know what, I'm just going to go along and pretend this will work." I glance at Abraham, the head of counsil.

I still can't understand how a colony of people survived the bombing. Most of the country is dead but low and behold, these crackheads made it.

"Hey, bro. Pass me the weed."

"Shut up, Will!" Justice snapped. I glance at her, letting my eyes take in her form. I drag my gaze away from her long legs to look at her face.

"What?" I squawk. "I'm just being real. One hundred people aren't going to be able to take on a nation of Kims. I'm the one with multiple personalities AND I AM SEEING THE FLAWS! We're going to get our asses blown up. This guy destroyed Japan! I can't be the only one seeing this. I'm as crazy as the bird off of Cocoa Puffs and I can't even make this work inside of my head!"

"We aren't just one hundred people," Abraham spoke. His dark eyes met mine. "All of the country, more people have survived. We have an approximate of one thousand and counting. We could get together with the other countries and form an alliance. We could take this world back. All we need is to kill Kim and those Koreans would be lost."

I snort, crossing my arms. "Oh my God. I'm finally the least crazy one."

A hand met my cheek. I cry out, jerking in my seat. My face burned. My eyes squeezed shut as I held the hand print.

"You fucking bitch! What the hell?!" I shriek, looking at Justice.

Such a sexy woman. Such a cold heart.

"I'll be damned if I'm going to let you tell me what's possible," she growled, gripping the arms of my chair. My back pressed against the chair as she towered over me. "You fucking nut. You see bugs burrowing in your skin and you think this is impossible-"

"Okay. Again. It's not my skin, it's the walls," I smirk, smart assing her like she hates.

I like making this one mad.

"You are getting," she growled, leaning in to my face. Glaring into my eyes. The hairs stood up on the back of my neck. Our noses were only centimeters apart, "on my last. Fucking. Nerve. I could take a knife and carve my initials into your torso right now. I could snap your neck with a flick of the wrist. You should be afraid of me. I CAN destroy you, you little snot-nosed bitch."

Despite the threats, I smirk, searching her face. My eyes snuck a glance down her shirt before continuing to look at that finely sculpted woman's face. My eyes travel the scar in her cheek. "It's amazing how sexy a heartless bitch can be."

She was quick to grab my throat with one hand, pressing my head to the back of the chair. I gasp for air, clawing at her arm.

"The only reason that I'm heartless," she growled, "is because bastards like you killed my family."

I gasp as she let go, crossing her arms.

"Bastards like you?!" I snarl. "I'm nothing like Kim! I have a fucking soul. I care about people. I had a family, too, ya know! You wallow in your own pain when you couldn't give a shit about the people around you. I lost my parents. I lost a five year old sister. I lost an unborn baby brother. You say I'm soulless, you're the bitch that doesn't even have a heart! I want to kick Kim's ass for taking away what I had! But just because I lost a family doesn't mean I turn on everyone! You think you know pain? Just because you lose someone you love doesn't mean that you have to be a bitch to everyone else. Think about other people for a change!"