Chapter 2 - A Talk With Hazza

I woke up to feel the covers around us on the bed. We somehow ended up here and this became the last room.

A smile touched my lips, remembering last night. All of the things that we did. Just.... Niall. Him there. In so many ways. And no matter how sensitive I became and how bad it hurt, I liked it. I liked how he treated me so delicately along the line. Like he understood how I was feeling even if the words weren't spoken. After the sixth time, he changed. He wasn't the rowdy side. He began to be gentle and sweet.

And every time we finished in a room, he'd pick me up bridal style and carry me to the next.

I remember how exhausted both of us were once we finally finished. I had curled up and he pulled my back against his stomach while I was in a tiny ball. He kissed the back of my neck, on the infinity sign. He curved against my body, burying his nose in my hair.

I smile to myself, looking at Niall over my shoulder. His face was squished up against the side of the pillow. He looked so peaceful. I remove his arm from my waist and stand up.

"Oh, mother of God!" I whisper, sitting back down on the comforter. I squeeze my eyes shut. I swear to myself quietly. Son of a bitch, that's painful. "Pace yourself, Katie."

I stand up slowly, wincing. I waddle over to the dresser so that I can pull on a tanktop, pair of panties, and yoga pants. I waddle down to the kitchen to fix Niall and I breakfast.

It was weird, not having to get ready for college and go there.

"Oi, Jesus, give me strength!" I whine, rubbing my sore joints.

"What's wrong with you?" A voice sparks up behind me. I jump then wince before looking back to see Harry smirk. "He banged you in every room, didn't he?"

I blush, "Nooooooo," I say, trailing off.

He chuckles. "Last night, Payton suggested that we come over to check on you two since you just moved in and right when we stepped in, we heard things.... particularly, you moaning about how Niall was 'so big'," he snickers.

"I will pay you not to tell anyone, Styles," I whine, sitting down. My eyes plead for him not to tell.

"I'll help you if you help me," he proposes.

I nod, "Help with what, first?" He smiled, taking a seat in front of me. One of his knees brush mine.

"Okay, so you know how Payton and I never," he blushes. I grin cheekily. "Well, I want to propose and take her home and... well, if she's ready. But we have been dating for nearly four years, hopefully she's ready or I'm reading the signs all wrong."

"What signs?"

"Well, she's not shy anymore, ya know? She'll mess around and joke with me whenever I make some perverted comment. She'll smile at me and tell me she loves me. She's always talking about how she's always loved me and having me is possibly better than Hitler's death," he chuckles. I grin, "She used to be afraid of me walking in on her bathing but she's gotten to the point that she'll change in front of me and think nothing of it. I just.... I don't understand women, Katie?"

"Okay, besides sex, have you ever... did anything?"

He blushed and looked down. "I might have gotten carried away a few times when we were snogging the past year but she never rejected it."

I grin at the fact that he just told me that he touched his girlfriend's boobs. "Firm, right?"

"Oh, yeah," he sighed. He stares at the floor. "Damn, I can't believe you touched her before I got to. I can't believe you kissed her, actually."