Chapter 3 - The Award Banquet

I smile into the mirror. I stood in a Plumage Dolly Trixter Bikini. It was a bit fringy on the top. I thought it was really cool bathing suit in the store at the mall last month so I bought it.

(LINK: http://www.elitefashionswimwear.com/fringe-bikinis-bandeau-bikini-michela.html )

I smile. It hid the scar that I had from a few years ago, being stabbed and all. I enjoyed that fact. No one could see the ugly white line. Along my left side was a big dream catcher tattoo, being blowed left by the wind. I took the painting of the dream catcher my father painted and told them to tattoo it on me. It was only black and blue ink. The feathers were blue. The feathers curved sideways.

(LINK: http://heledis.com/getting-dreamcatcher-tattoos-ideas/dreamcatcher-tattoo-designs/ )

I grin to myself and glance at my forearm. I had a red puzzle piece tattooed on the very center. My quote was on my other wrist.

Two years ago, while Niall and I were watching Grudge Match for the twentieth time while I was laughing my ass off at, "How was Jesus? I'm curious. Was he cool?" Niall turned to me and said, "Lets get a tattoo." I had burst out laughing because I thought he was joking but he just smiled at me. So we went down to the tattoo parlor and he got a heart that had a missing puzzle piece in the center while I got the puzzle piece. He got it on his right arm while I got it on my left arm and each of us got it in the center of our forearms. I remember how Niall was freaking out in the chair. I had to hold his left hand while he hid his face in my shoulder, whimpering. He really hates needles, doesn't he?

I remember how when we were done, he jumped out of the chair and ran out of the shop, cursing himself for suggesting it. He said, "Could've gotta a shirt, maybe a bracelet. Or, or I could've gotten matching outfits, yeah, that's a possibility but noooo, my dumbass self had to get a fucking tattoo! Ugh, I hate myself! I'm a fucking idiot!" I laughed and told him to calm down and he said, "No! It hurts! It feels like someone just set me on fire! I hate myself! Ugh, you're marrying an idiot." I had to kiss it better for him.

"Ow!" Niall shouts, looking me up and down as he steps into the bathroom. I giggle. "Sexy thing," he chuckles. He saunters over to give me a kiss.

He was wearing a t-shirt and a pair of gray swim trunks. He had a snapback on. He looked positively adorable in that hat. His hair was sticking out of the opening from the back of the snapback that was currently above his forehead.

"You look good in that bikini, babe," he chuckles. He narrows his eyebrows at me with sly smirk. "Is there a particular reason you wore it?"

I groan, "Fine! You know me too well," I pout. I hug his neck.

"Like the back of my hand, inside and out," he laughs, resting his hands on the curve of my back. I blush at the perverted part of his statement.

"You know I hate the scar. I hate showing it."

"I know, babe, but it only makes you even more beautiful."

"Niall, you're not helping," I sigh, pulling away from his embrace. He chuckles.

"Sorry. What I meant to say is, it's gorgeous because it's a part of you and you're unbelievably beautiful. It only means that you love me enough to give your life for me just like I would do for you," he flashes a small smile. I nod sadly. "Okay," I murmur.

"Hey, pouty. Don't force me to make you smile because I will if I have to." He grins devilishly.

I crack a small smile, "I'm trying to be happy." He saw through my fake smile. He narrows his eyes at me again. I take a tiny step back. "C'MERE!"