Chapter 8 - Helping People

"I'm just gonna stay here until tour starts. They need me," Louis said quietly, not in his usual state.

I didn't know this side of Louis. The Louis I knew was loud. A joker. He liked making people laugh and was a total drama queen. He was a sassy diva. He spoke his opinion whether you liked it or not and if you didn't like it, he only had a few things to say, "Fuck you," or "I don't give a shit," or even, the all popular, "Look how much I care, I drew a picture for you," and he'd show you a blank piece of paper. The Louis I knew was happy.

This Louis, he was far from that. He held a depressing frown and he walked with dead, skidding strides that made the bottom of his shoes squeak slightly. His eyes were dull and sad. Fine lines were pressed into his forehead that told me just how bad he was worrying.

Poor, poor Louis.

"I'll stay with you," Eleanor said softly, rubbing his shoulder.

"Okay," Lou mumbled.

A month and a half until tour. A month and a half without Louis or Eleanor. We'd only see them that two days before tour began so they'd go on an interview and for one concert at the 02 arena.

"Bye, Lou," Liam spoke first, pulling him into a hug. He gave him a slap on the back before he pulled away. The rest of us follow the action, telling him our goodbyes. Liam, Danielle, Niall, and I rode back with the others.

I felt bad. Daisy didn't deserve what happened to her. None of those girls did. They're all so traumatized. Jay couldn't even stop crying. The girls and I had to talk to her. She kept saying how after it happened, the girls were a wreck. They were sobbing and saying that they wanted their brother. Jay was traumatized herself, nearly losing her daughter, yeah Daisy was just grazed but she didn't know that when Daisy fell down crying.

What is even worse is that that guy still hasn't be caught.

I hate the that stupid system. It doesn't matter what country you're in. Police aren't going to do the best job they can and the judicial court is shit. Seventeen years for killing my mother and those other innocent people? What pisses me off even more? Someone bailed that bastard out that bastard out two years ago after the bail went down. Nate told me all about it. He was at the jail bailing out Xavier for vandalism to public property when he saw a few people talking about the bail for HIM. That fucking bastard. I still remember his name.

Shawn Howardson.

I remember when Dad and I went down to see who killed my mother, I saw him. He had a buzz cut and soulless eyes. A grayish green. He had a long nose and tanned skin.

I hated him.

Nate told me that the bale had went down since he did eight or nine of the years. It pissed me the fuck off.

He killed five people and they let him go? Idiots! Fucking imbeciles! Shawn Howardson can burn in hell.

"Babe... are you alright?" Niall spoke from behind me.

"No," I growl, turning towards him from kitchen counter. "When they find that bastard who did that, or IF they get off their lazy asses and find him, I'm going down there. A fucking child died, Niall. A FUCKING THREE YEAR OLD!" I shook with rage. "That sick son of a bitch should burn in hell and I'm going to give him a piece of my mind. He better hope there's a fucking glass wall between us to keep me from ripping out his damned throat! I swear to God, if I ever," I huff as Niall smiled softly, walking over to me. "If they don't find him, I'll find him myself and kick his ass." Niall wrapped his arms around my body. His lips briefly met my forehead.

"I know why you're mad. You lost your mother that way, too. How about I go get Paul to track down that family and we'll go visit them?"

"I'd go call him before I hit you by accident," I growl. "Fucking bastard, I'll kick his sorry ass."