Chapter 7 - Daisy

I curl into a ball, watching a movie. I spoon some ice cream into my mouth. My abdomen ached.

FUCK THE NOTEBOOK AND IT'S TEARS! UGH.

I sniffle and lay my head on the pillow. I pull the blankets closer.

Niall stumbled in, laying a hand on the bed. One hand to his forehead. "I'll kill Zayn for playing with soundtrack board. Fuck," he huffs. I just knew he had a headache.

He had been at rehearsals all day. It was four in the afternoon.

Get in line, buddy. "Babe, where's the Advil?"

I hold it close, hiding it. "Go shit in a hole and sit in it," I grumble. I furrow my eyebrows angrily.

He looked at me and took in my form. The ice cream container in my hands. A look of concentration fell of his face as he began to count on his fingers. I watch Noah and Allie stand in the place of the table, where they almost had their first time.

A sigh came from Niall, "Oh, darlin." I sensed his hand coming close.

"Touch me and you die. I'll dump you out in the desert, break your bones, slice you up, leave you for the vultures, then come back to smash the bones up into powder to use for sugar on my Frosted Flakes," I growl, staring at the television.

I heard him chuckle. My head snapped towards him to see his amused grin. "Shut the hell up! Do you think it's funny that girls have periods? I'll kick your ass. Fuck you. Fuck men. Fuck Mother Nature. Fuck periods. Fuck puberty. Fuck this world. Fuck all of the people who annoy me. Fuck The Notebook. Just fuck you. Go die in a hole and then burn in hell."

He gave me a sympathetic smile. "I'll go get you a heat pad."

My face droops, pleased by this. "Oh, that'd be nice." He chuckles and raises a hand to caress my cheek. "I'll take care of you, darlin. But I'll need an Advil for the best effort." I sigh and give him the bottle. He gave me a grin, taking one out. "I'll be right back, beautiful," he spoke, kissing my forehead.

"I certainly don't feel beautiful. I'm producing skin cells, carbon dioxide, and vagina blood," I huff. I put on a fake smile, staring into space, "and the blood keeps coming out while my back aches because apparently my gynecologist says that I have a tilted uterus." My smile fell into a scowl.

He lets out a laugh. "I'll be back." I huff and drop the empty ice cream carton in the bin beside the bed. I cuddle the covers closer.

Once he's back, he smiled at me sweetly, pulling in the heat pad. He handed it to me, letting me adjust myself while he pushed his jeans off his hips. I glance at him suspiciously. He kicked them off and then pulled on a pair of pajama pants. He takes his shirt off.

Now that's just not fair game.

He laid beside me, pulling me close. The heat pad in between us. I lay my head on his arm, letting my hair cascade over it and the bed. He drew patterns into my back. A sound of pleasured relief came from me.

"Ya know, love, if ya need anything... I could go to the store if you need anything. Feminine things. Candy. Movies. Whatever. Just anything."

"Not right now," I murmur, closing my eyes as he took my mind off of the pain. "Later, just.... just keep doing what you're doing," I finish. I push my head closer to his shoulder. He chuckled and pulled his hand away briefly to pull the covers over us. "Ugh, you just know what to do. How do I deserve you?" I mutter, opening my eyes to look at him.

He chuckles and grins over at me, "I've had a few years to know how you get. You're either all sunshine and rainbows on your period or Adolf Hitler, killing half the population. It just depends on the cramps and the cravings."