Chapter 21: Memories

I smile, cuddled up to Nathan. His features glowing in the moonlight, pouring through the open window. He always climbed through it, every night.

"You know that you can talk to me, right, babe?" I question.

He nodded, "I know, babe. Just, my mom isn't... admirable like yours was. Talking ain't gonna fix it," he sighed.

"I wish my dad liked you, so that we could spend more time together," I chuckle, closing my eyes briefly. I nuzzle my cheek into the warm fabric that that clothed his strong chest. His leather jacket lay on the foot of my double bed. It was a bit of a tight squeeze but we both fit.

I press my hand to the members of BVB's faces, the image printed on his black shirt.

Nathan smirked slyly, "What do you think he'd do if he found you in bed with me, like this?" Something dark in his tone. I chuckle at the image that slips into my mind.

"He'd probably shoot you down," I giggle. I lean up on my elbow, looking down at the handsome devil in my arms. He watched me, lcking his lips. I watch the smooth muscle slip over his lip ring.

"Eh. Wouldn't be the first time I've been shot," he spoke cockily.

I laugh softly, controlling my volume in order not to wake my father from his slumber.

I lean down, brushing my lips to his in a kiss that somehow, was both chaste and sensual at the same time. His hand slipped low to squeeze my thigh playfully.

"Stop!" I giggle.

"'M just kidding, you giant virgin," he laughed. His laughter was smooth and deep, just right to accommodate his strong voice.

"I am not a giant virgin!"

"But you really are though," he smirked.

"I can be bad," I state firmly, glowering at him.

"Nah. The baddest thing on you is that potty mouth of yours."

"Fuck you!"

"There it is!"

I blush, "Shut up," I mutter, laying down once more. My head on his chest again.

"Go to sleep, babe. You got school tomorrow."

"We."

"Why are you so persistent on me staying in school?" he questioned, quirking a brow.

"School is very important. I don't like school but I don't want to end up on the other side of the McDonald's drive-thru window," I spoke softly. He chuckled.