Chapter 17 - The Wedding

Guys, I have found that it is not easy writing a trilogy when you come across a lack of chapters ideas. So, therefore, I'm skipping ahead to after the tour.

Sorry guys.

-------------------

November 3, 2018

After the wedding rehearsal one day ago, Niall and I had to be seperated twenty-four hours before the wedding. Something about bad luck.

Niall had his bachelor party that the guys basically dragged him to. We had that last minute kiss before Zayn, Liam, Harry, and Louis literally picked him up and carried him away, whooping and hollering.

The Brooklyn Botanic Gardens was gorgeous in autumn. The pretty oranges and reds and yellows mixed with the multiple colors the flowers shed off. It was just before winter began so the trees hadn't started to change. It was just a tad bit humid. The perfect weather for a wedding.

Avery squealed, zipping up my dress. It came down to my feet, dragging behind me. It was strapless; the top hugged my chest.

"God, you look GORG!" she complimented. I giggle at her excitement.

My hair was partly up in a tight neat bun. The other part hung down in small grouped strands to curve to my face. My eyeshadow was gold. I had on mascara and eyeliner, a tiny bit of pink blush and lipstain. Just enough of makeup to highlight my facial features since I knew that Niall didn't like a lot of makeup.

God, I was dying to see him in his tuxedo and tie. That's honestly the sexiest thing ever: a man in a tux.

Looking in the mirror, I felt unbelievably beautiful. I heard a door close before hearing a gasp.

I turn my head to see Marie in tears at the door. She covered her mouth with a hand, cooing. "Ohhh, baby... you look gorgeous!" She embraced me in a hug. "Your moma would be so proud.... and Jeff'd have his panties in a knot, he just wouldn't let go at the alter," she chuckles.

I smile at her as she pulled back. Amused because, let's face it, he wouldn't let me go.

Caroline walked inside with her clipboard, a hand on her ear piece.

"... No, I told you the ice sculpture goes center court at The Rainbow Room- no! Center court, center court! You're not making this easy, Steven! I- just do it." She sighed and smiled at me.

"Well, knowing Niall as good as I know him for just knowing him, well, two months in total, he's going to love that dress." I smile at her.

"Thank you for organizing such a beautiful wedding."

"Thank you for letting my daughter 'fangirl' after the rehearsal."

I chortle.

"Okay, everyone needs to get in their places." She smiles.

Zayn smiled at me, linking arms. "Thank you for letting me giving you away."

"Well... you're like a big brother to me. And family. Which is why Brian is pissed," I grin. He chuckled.

The music started. Everyone got in line.

I take a deep breathe.

***

I bite my lip, suddenly feeling very self conscious and anxious.

Zayn chuckled as Marlene, the four year old cutie, waddled down the aisle, dropping petals along the aisle. She shined a smile at her mother and father. I grin to myself, remembering Harper forcing him to take out the piercings earlier. He actually looked good with out them in.