Chapter 11 - A Little Romance

After we returned from the wedding planner's office today, I wrote three and a half more chapters to my book that Niall kept whining over for me to hurry up since it was getting good.

It was to the point where they were sending five troops of fifty soldiers each just in case some were caught since they didn't know the serveilence of Kim but they knew that wasn't extraordinary. Will, Justice, Leeroy, and Adam managed to make the same troop. So they're going off into Europe, after sailing over on a British ship that helped them. They were already allied with Britian, England, Italy, and a bit of China. The war wasn't started yet. The plan was to sneak in while Kim is unsuspicious. Kill him from inside. He didn't know of the rebellion or the alliances or the war soon to come. Or so they thought. Will had just gotten off the ship they were hiding in in Spain. They thought they were just coming to get the exports when Will went into the freak attack, talking about his conscience was having a mental war with the voices inside of his head. Then finally he screamed as people stared at them all. "Are you fucking stupid?! We're going to get our asses blown up! You're all idiots for thinking of us taking it back!" Bennett, the leader of the group, guiding them to Russia grabbed him and jerked him inside the house a British soldier owned. The British soldier had took crate inside full of the supplies for the troops. Bennett started to yell at him. "You fucking idiot! You almost got us caught! You fucking nut, trying to peel the skin off your arms and ripping out your hair. How fucked up are you?!" They got into a fist fight, yelling at each other. Justice and Leeroy had to break it apart as Justice scolded both, calling them "illiterate, dumb ass, dipshits, trying to get us fucking caught and killed."

"Niall!" I shout, grinning.

"Yay!" he shouted, tripping in the door frame.

"I'm not done yet," I tease, holding the book out of reach.

"Dammit!" he swore before pouting, "Stop doing that!" I snicker. I already did it to him twice, once every hour. "Get my hopes up, why don't you?"

"Sorry, baby," I giggle, setting my book back down. "I just wanted to ask; could you draw me a bath?" I gnaw on the eraser of my pencil. Damned habit. Why do I do that?

He smiled sweetly, "I will if you hurry up," he compromised. I burst out laughing causing him to blush. "Hush! I really want to read it!"

I bite my lip, keeping the fact from him that I already finished the three chapters and started the next one. I nod, "Okay. Deal," I reach up to pat his cheek. "I'll be done in seven minutes tops."

"Thank God!" he shouted, stepping back out of the room. Who knew that Niall'd be the reading type? I think this is the first time I've seen him excited about a book. That's bad for a five year range.

I grin and finish the fourth chapter today. When Niall returned, he was all giddy. He was cute like that. I stop him before he walked off reading.

"I wrote extra for you today," I grin, tracing circles into the back of his neck. He stopped, turning to me with an appreciative look in his eyes. "Four chapters."

"Oh, I love you," he whispers, grabbing me and giving me a hug. A moment later, I felt him pressing the end of the notebook to my back, reading it. I need another notebook, I've almost written though that one. A lot of writing, I know.

I laugh and push him away. "Just go and read," I wave him off, walking towards the doorway. He grabbed my hand before I could leave. I look towards him curiously. "How about I join you once I get done?" he grinned.

It dawned on me that he meant the bath shortly. I roll my eyes. A satirical comment left my lips, "Of course." He chuckled at my tone. I left him to go to the bathroom. I grinned at what he did. A bubblebath and candles.