Chapter 10 - Good Old Lou

I got out of the shower, quickly getting dressed. I walk downstairs to meet Niall's form as he hugged his knees, staring at the black television screen. A tear rolled down his cheek.

I bite my lip and sit beside him. I'm such a bitch.

Why yes you are.

Okay, Bob. Bite your tongue. You're not helping.

"Niall?" I whisper, touching his shoulder.

"Are-are you leaving me?" he chokes out. Tears sudden burst out, running down his cheeks in rivers. I gasp. "Niall.... why would you think that I'd leave you?" I spoke, making him look at me.

"B-because," he chokes on a sob dropping his knees. He raised his forearm to wipe his tears away. His nose ran. He sniffed. "Because you hate me. I was a dick and tried to get you back at something when you didn't even mean to tease me. You ignored me and you-you gave me that look," he squeezed his eyes shut. He let out a shaky sigh, "you had that look in your eyes and-and please don't leave me!" He choked on another sob.

I let out a sigh, climbing onto his lap to straddle his thighs. I wipe the tears off of his cheeks, leaning over to kiss his lips softly. "I love you, Niall. I'd never leave you. You're my world," I chuckle a bit. "Niall, I was on my period. I was hormonal and mean. I'm just surprised that you didn't lose a toe." He gave a sad nod, staring at our laps. "I'd never hate you. I might want to sometimes but it's impossible," I assure.

"Okay," he mumbled, wiping his tears away. He sniffled.

"Hey," I spoke, grabbing his chin. His big eyes my mine. "Don't be sad. I know you're sensitive, Niall. You have a fragile heart. I get that. And I feel bad all the time because I hurt your feelings even if I don't try to. Smile, for me." He sniffled, staring at me. I grin, placing my thumbs at the edges of his lips. "Please," I drag out. I give him a look, forcing his smile. He let out a chuckle, grabbing my hands.

"Thanks, babe," he murmured, looking at me. Love in his big blue eyes. I leaned in for kiss. He smiled against my lips, tilting his head. I let my lips leave his to travel down his neck. A tiny moan fell from his lips. "Oi, Katie," he whispered. I grin and nip at his sweet spot, unleasing the groans from Niall's throat. I left a painful lovebite that might have turned Niall on. I pull back to find Niall biting his lip. He let out a shaky breath, gripping my hips. I rub my thumb over the red mark on his neck.

"You're mine. Only mine," I spoke, looking at him through my eyelashes after I drop my head. I bite the corner of my lip innocently. "Right?"

He nodded, "Ugghhh-huh." He moved his hands to my bum, kissing my throat. His phone rang in his pocket causing him to groan into my skin. "What the fuck do they want now? The lads have called me half a million times this week," he whined, lifting his lap causing the bulge to brush my crotch. He took the phone out of his pocket then sat his hips back down.

"Paul!" he whined, "Whaaaaaaat noooooow?!" I heard Pauly gripe at him to shut up making me giggle. Niall gave me a look. I put my hands up in surrender before climbing off his lap. Niall's eyes went wide. His breathing hitched.

"What?" I frown. "What's the problem?"

"They found the shooter."

Four simple words that made my heart stop.

***

I pushed through the doors with the lads, even Louis and his family and Eleanor. Paul and the rest of the bodyguards. The police stopped. Half of them with a mug of coffee in their hands.

A middle aged policeman came up to us. "Uh... may I help you?"

"We're here to see the bastard who shot my sister," Louis hissed, pulling Daisy close. He kissed her forehead.