Chapter 24: Memories (Part IV)

I sigh, knowing that our previous conversation was gonna change things between most likely.

"So? Are we gonna stay friends?" I ask.

"Are you kidding? Just because we're different doesn't mean that you're gonna get rid of me. You're honestly my best friend."

I smile at Nathan. "Then I still expect to see you at midnight every night."

He smirked at me. "AND I'll still sit with you at lunch every day." I smile at this.

******************Two years later******************

I smile at Niall across from me. We were still hiding our relationship from the boys. I was on tour with them currently. 

"Listen, I gotta call one of my best friends from New York, Ni," I speak swiftly. He nodded.

"Of course, babe."

I grin at him, standing and exiting the room to call Nathan.

The phone rang.

"Nathan!"

"Katie! How's England?"

"Amazing! Still not better than New York though. And guess what?"

"What, Kat?"

"The guys are taking me on tour with them," I squeak in excitement.

"Really? Cool."

"Mhm. We're in Scotland right now. The boys are out. It's just me and Niall."

"You still hiding your relationship with him from them?"

I grin.

******************One year later******************

"Nathan!" I screech into the phone. "Tell me about her!"

"I think you know her actually."

"What's her name?"

"Harper Deans."

"Ohh! I remember her! She was really good friends with Donny!"

"Yeah, he introduced us."

"I guess she'll be the Juliet to your Andy."

"You mean Romeo?"

"I thought you were obsessed over Andy Biersack."

"Oh..."

I grin to myself.

"Speaking of Andy Biersack, I got tickets to a Black Veil Brides concert!"

"Ugh! Lucky!" I shout, laughing.

******************Six months later******************

The phone began to ring, only to be cut off.

"Hey, bitch!"

"Who you calling bitch?" Nathan griped.

I grin. "I'm taking the boys on a tour of New York! I'll be there New Years Eve!"

"Good, I've missed your ass. What, babe? OH. Harper says hi."

I smile. "Tell her that I said hi. You better be treating her good."

"When don't I?" he chuckled.

"I dunno," I tease.

*****************Two weeks later*****************

I step into the apartment. Loud music bouncing off the walls. Andy Biersack's voice ringing around the flat. Laughter sounding.

I shake my head. I'm telling you, Nathan's obsessed with Andy's music. And Batman, Nathan's pretty obsessed over Batman too.

"Nathan!"

The laughter soon stopped.

Before I knew it, I was tackled, falling the floor. "Katie!"

The mound continued to pile higher as all of his friends, some still my friends, followed suit. I let out a shrieking whine. "GET OFF OF ME," I shout, my voice muffled by Nathan's chest.

Laughter coursed through the flat, drowning out the music. Everyone rolled off into the floor. Nathan dragged my crushed, lifeless corpse off the floor.

"Katie! Meet Harper!" he shouted, smiling widely. He then pulled the girl into his arms, smashing his lips onto hers. I laugh.

"Nathan, calm down, don't kill her!"

He grinned, withdrawing his mouth from hers, but still holding her close. "How long can you stay before you have to take them on the tour?"

"Not long, I just got back from watching the ball drop in Times Square. They still don't know I'm gone. All of them are asleep, ya know, jetlag. Plus they're pretty partied out from Marie's party."

"What about you, no jetlag?" He crinkled his brows.

"Not even jetlag could keep me from seeing my Nay Nay Ducky!"

"I TOLD YOU NOT TO FUCKING CALL ME THAT, GOD FUCKING DAMNIT!"

I burst into laughter. I lean into him, giving him a bear hug.