Awful Things (Imagine #15)

You and Hermione have an 'argument' on who's going to win the Quidditch Cup between Gryffindor and Slytherin. Since you play for Slytherin you are adamant that Slytherin will win, but Hermione thinks otherwise.

°º¤øº°°°º¤øº¤øº°°°º¤øº°  

"Do they ever fight over anything serious?"

Ginny looked at Ron with her eyebrows raised, "There was one time where Y/n told Hermione that reading was stupid. Hermione wouldn't talk to her for days,"

Ron laughed and glanced towards the girl's dormitories, "Hermione seemed to push a button this time, I've never heard Y/n get this riled up."

Ginny opened her mouth to speak but was interrupted by the sound of Hermione raising her voice.

°º¤øº°°°º¤øº¤øº°°°º¤øº°

"You know damn well that you stand no chance!"

You looked up at Hermione in feigned disgust, "I could single-handedly take down that entire team!"

Hermione put on a smug face which annoyed you even more," Even McLaggen?"

Hermione knew you had a special dislike for the Gryffindor boy. Ever since he repeatedly flirted with Hermione at Slughorn's party you've wanted to knock his lights out. Hermione loved to see the way your face flamed up at the mention of him.

Hermione laughed at your distraught face, "Especially McLaggen!"

Hermione walked up to you and put her arms on your shoulders reassuringly, "Babe I think you're just going to have to accept that Gryffindor is going to win the Quidditch Cup. But that's okay, Slytherin never really stood a chance anyway,"

You put on a hurt face, "How dare you Hermione. I could seriously strangle you right now,"

Hermione let out a string of giggles and pinched your cheeks, "You're not tall enough!"

"YOU'VE SUNK LOW ENOUGH FOR ME TO REACH!"

°º¤øº°°°º¤øº¤øº°°°º¤øº° 

For my slytherin peeps 

based off a post on tumblr (i found a lot of cute prompts on there)