Hermione Preference (Preference #4)

°º¤øº°°°º¤øº¤øº°°°º¤øº° 

First 'I love you':

It was when you two were messing around in the library. This was rare for Hermione, but you managed to get her to stop studying. You were definitely thinking it, and the words just happened to slip out of your mouth. Her eyes lit up when you said it."I love you, too." She said as she leaned in and kissed you.

Holding hands:Hermione loved to hold your hand. She would grab it absentmindedly. Or to comfort you. She would always stroke the top of your hand with her thumb. 

Panic Attack:She hated seeing you in this state. It tore her to shreds. She sat you in her lap and rubbed your back as you sat there shaking and barely breathing. Your father had recently passed away."Sweetheart, I promise it's going to be okay," she said, trying to get you to breathe. But you couldn't. Your body was trembling. You couldn't talk. Your breathing was heavy and shaky."It's going to be okay, love. Just breathe," she said, cuddling you and kissing your forehead."N-no it's n-not," you managed to get out."Just breathe, and tell me what happened. I want to help you. I don't like seeing you like this, baby girl," she said, continuing to rub your back. It was true. She hated seeing you in so much pain. Eventually she calmed you down, and you explained what happened to your father. She helped you through every bit of the pain.

Period:Hermione always knew when you were on your period because of your mood. You were a pretty optimistic person. So once Hermione saw you snap bad at someone, she was by your side in seconds. She would take you out of the room and into a more calm environment. She would sit you on her lap and rub your stomach. She would get you chocolate and cuddle you. And anyone who would annoy you would get a hex put on them later by Hermione. She loved seeing the smile on your face when you saw Dean Thomas walk into the Great Hall with pink hair after getting on your nerves in potions.

Nickname that annoys her:Deputy Do-Good

°º¤øº°°°º¤øº¤øº°°°º¤øº°