Class Is Canceled (Imagine #13)

A tedious Quidditch practice leaves Y/N tired and Hermione is there to be a great pillow.

°º¤øº°°°º¤øº¤øº°°°º¤øº°  

"Practice it one more time!," The Captain of the (Y/H) Quidditch team shouted while beads of sweat streamed down their face.

The entirety of the team groaned, huffing and puffing as they made their way back to their starting positions.

"Pardon me Cap, but when can we go back to our dorms? We've been practicing for ages and I'm honestly so exhausted," You wheezed out, and many of your team members nodded behind you with longing faces.

Your Captain held a stern look despite the complaints, "You can all go back to your dorms once we perfect just ONE run of this play!"

Everyone let out a defeated sigh and as you went to your position, you noticed the sound of someone sniffling. You turned around and saw an upset young boy, who was probably a third year, crying. Many others noticed and all looked at the boy with pity. Some team members looked towards the Captain to see if they had noticed as well, only to see them walked towards the boy.

The boy tried to stop crying when he saw the Captain striding over, but to no avail. The Captain looked at the boy apologetically, for they knew why he was crying.

"That'll be enough practice for today. Go back to your dorms and get some sleep," They called out, addressing the whole group.

You let you a thankful sigh, and wondered if all it took as some crying to get the Captain to end practice.

°º¤øº°°°º¤øº¤øº°°°º¤øº°

You walked into your dorm room with an exhausted face. However, when you saw your girlfriend sleeping on your bed your expression turned to one with more joy. Hermione was only wearing one of your Quidditch jerseys and she clutched your pillows as she let out a snore. You changed as quietly as you could and soon joined her in a nice slumber.

°º¤øº°°°º¤øº¤øº°°°º¤øº°

You awoke to Hermione softly stroking the curls of your hair.

"It's about time you've woken up, babe. Class starts in a few," She whispered, loudly yawning afterwards.

You groaned and buried your head into her, "Ew...class. I don't wanna..."

She tried to pull you off of her, but the more she tried the more you clung to her.

"Please, Y/N... I need to go to class," Hermione whined indefinitely, squirming obnoxiously in an attempt to get you off.

You slowly lifted your head from her side and gave her a tired smile, "Why go to class when you could have a nice and much needed sleep with me?"

You raised your eyebrows in a questioning manner and tried to give your best persuasive face. She let out a grunt and defeatedly wrapped her arms around you.

"If I stay here, you have to promise to do ALL your homework for the next two months. Deal?"

You saw a victorious look in her eye, like she had won and was about to go to class.

However, in turn you gave her a big sloppy kiss before yelling, "Deal!" and going back to bed (Leaving Hermione straining to go to class).

°º¤øº°°°º¤øº¤øº°°°º¤øº°  

Devon-heichou13

-okay so for a little bit of a catch up:

my school year started and guess who got projects and stuff (me)

that is why there has been no updates

another reason is why i havent is because i got cuphead ( a video game) and i like to play it

thank u for all supports

also another cool thing that i think i should share is that i got sorted into slytherin the other day on pottermore 

so where my fellow sneks???

ok that is all lmao