Hermione Preference (Preference #2)

°º¤øº°°°º¤øº¤øº°°°º¤øº° 

Year she asked you out: 

5th year

How she asked you out:

"Y/n? Can I talk to you for a moment?"You turned around to face a scared and nervous looking Hermione."Are you okay Hermione?" You asked, walking up to her in a concerned manner.She gave you a nervous smile before answering, "Oh, yes. I'm fine. Prefect actually,""Then what is it?" You said, still a bit unsure.She let out a shaky breath before blurting out, "Thereisahogsmeadetripcomingupandiwaswonderingifyouwouldpossiblygowithme?""What?"She let out a sigh before saying it again, "There is a Hogsmeade trip coming up and I was wondering if you would possibly go with me?"You slowly smiled and laughed."Of course, Hermione!"She let out a shaky laugh and you walked forward and kissed her cheek. She stopped laughing and her eyes widened.You pulled back and laughed when you saw her expression."C'mon, Hermione," you said and grabbed her hand, dragging her to the Great Hall.

How she kisses you:

She kisses you softly, so you know that she loves you.

When she kisses you:

She kisses you basically anytime. But mostly in front of Harry and Ron. It tends to annoy them.

She's clingy:

Hermione didn't get clingy often. But when she did you loved it. She would always want to be around you, cuddling you, or just being in your presence. When someone would try to talk to her, she would bury her face in your neck until they went away. If they were being repetitive, she would yell at them to leave, and then cuddle you some more. And if anyone tried to talk to you she would start a full out make-out session until they left. You loved it.

°º¤øº°°°º¤øº¤øº°°°º¤øº°