Virgin (Imagine #14)

Harry comes to Hermione for love advice.

°º¤øº°°°º¤øº¤øº°°°º¤øº°  

It was a calm afternoon in the Gryffindor Common Room. You and Hermione were sharing a love seat while reading Hogwarts: A History. Ron was scheming with Fred and George, tricking little second years into eating some Ton-Tongue Toffees. You were pointing out paragraph to Hermione when Harry swiftly entered the room. Ron's eyes gazed towards him, but he quickly went back to talking with George. Harry however went right past him and sat across from Hermione with a concerned gaze.

Hermione quickly caught onto his behavior, "You alright Harry?"

Harry ignored her question and mumbled out, "I need some advice.."

He said it so quietly that you couldn't really hear him, but Hermione did. She looked quite surprised that Harry would admit he needed advice.

"Advice with what?" Hermione said in a low tone. She could tell by the way Harry was acting that he didn't want the entire common room to hear his troubles.

Your eyebrows furrowed at the sight of how uncomfortable Harry was, "It sorta deals with Ginny and Cho...I just don't know what to do, Hermione."

A smug look came on your face as you saw Hermione's face light up.

"Harry Potter needs love advice? Trust me Harry, I'm practically the expert when it comes to love. I'm knowledgeable and experienced with everything." Hermione rambled out excitedly, barely able to keep her voice at a low level.

You let out a curt laugh at her statement, unable to keep in your giggles. All eyes on the Common Room fell on you and Hermione looked at you with narrowed eyes, "What?"

You copied her narrowed eyes in a mocking fashion, "Says the virgin,"

°º¤øº°°°º¤øº¤øº°°°º¤øº°

Over the next few days you were confused as to why Hermione refused to speak to you.

°º¤øº°°°º¤øº¤øº°°°º¤øº°  

Based off a prompt on Tumblr.