She's the Tear in My Heart (One-Shot #22)

The reader slowly falls for Hermione, even though Hermione is in a relationship with Ron. Hermione has to chose between you or Ron.

°º¤øº°°°º¤øº¤øº°°°º¤øº°  

You were a little more than nerve-wracked to be attending Hogwarts. You heard it was a great school to learn magic at, but you just didn't transfer there at an ungodly time. You attended Beauxbatons Academy of Magic, but would now be attending Hogwarts. You were very unsettled about it, seeing as you had many friends there and were comfortable at Beauxbatons. However, your father loved changed, so you were going to London.

When you arrived at Hogwarts via a train that, in your opinion, was very difficult to find. You were brought to the magnificent castle by a carriage being wheeled by a strange black horse. Meeting you at the gate surprisingly was Dumbledore. You had seen him during the Triwizard Tournament, but you've never met the brilliant man in person.

"Good evening Ms. L/n. It is a pleasure having you with us. Please, follow me so we can get you sorted." He said charmingly, his white beard swaying in the wind.

You nodded and he turned, "Thank you Dumbledore," you said as you followed him inside the school.

The sorting ceremony was very awkward for you. You weren't aware that you were going to have to sit in front of everybody to do it. Turns out, the little hat sought you out as a Gryffindor.

Hermione, alongside Harry and Ron, had watched when you walked in. Hermione noticed that you walked with confidence, although your eyes shined with nervousness. She noticed your sharp features and striking jawbone, making her mouth water a little. When you were chosen to be a Gryffindor Hermione felt a wave of butterflies overcome her. She had to make sure that she was your friend, for now at least. The thought made her chest erupt with guilt, thinking of her red haired boyfriend sitting next to her.

When you walked towards the Gryffindor table you saw a pretty girl with bushy ran strut towards you. You had to admit, she had a gorgeous face. One bonus about attending Beauxbatons and being gay is that you were literally surrounded by girls.

The girl walked up to you and grabbed your arm, dragging you to a spot at the table where two other boys sat. You were confused as to who this mystery girl was, but you were happy to at least have a potential friend.

"I'm, Hermione," she said as she sat down, holding out her hand for you to shake.

You let out a small smile, fitting your hand into hers, "Nice to meet you, Hermione. I'm Y/n."

She smile back at you and you felt eyes burning into the side of your head. Turning you saw a raven haired boy and a red haired boy staring at you.  You looked at them with confusion and turned to Hermione.

"Who are those weirdos staring at me?"

Hermione let out a chuckle while the two other boys looked affronted.

°º¤øº°°°º¤øº¤øº°°°º¤øº°

Over the next couple of months, your relationship with Hermione grew stronger. You two did everything and anything together. She talked about her problems with you and vice versa. She went to you crying whenever Ron and her got into a fight. You began to despise Ron due to the things he would say to Hermione. You didn't think Hermione could do any wrong. Those nights often leaded to you and Hermione cuddling in your bed with her clutching onto you as she fell asleep. Over those months, your feelings for Hermione grew as well.