You're Mine (One-Shot #5)

Funny banter between girlfriends.

  °º¤øº°°°º¤øº¤øº°°°º¤øº°  

You walked into the library, looking for Hermione. You knew she was studying in the library. You spotted her sitting at a table, surrounded by books.

"Hey, love,"

She looked up and saw you.

"Hi," she smiled back.

"All I get is a 'hi'?" You teased.

"Yes. Now hush, I'm studying,"

"I can see that, beautiful,"

She smiled but didn't look up from her book.

You frowned but quickly smiled again when you had an idea.

"Do you know how beautiful you are?"

You got no response.

"You're brave, loyal, nice, and intelligent."

Still no response.

"But most important of all, you're mine."

That got a response out of her.

"T-hat I-I am," she sputtered out.

"You're so cute," you say chuckling.

"Um...Y/n?" She says blushing.

"Yes, gorgeous?"

She makes a small noise from the back of her throat and you smirk at her.

"Y-you're distracting me," she stutters out, almost turning purple.

You chuckle and she looks up at you.

"Oh, are you getting flustered over there, love?" You wink at her and lick your bottom lip.

Her breath hitches at the sight of this and she looks like she is having an internal battle.

Finally, she jumps up from her chair and walks over to you. You stare at her, wide eyed, thinking she might hit you with something. But the reaction you got you liked much more.

"Stop being so cute," she said, grabbing the collar of your shirt and yanking you to her level. She kissed you aggressively, which surprised you. But you weren't complaining. She backed you up to the library table, still kissing you. After a minute, give or take a few, she grabbed you by the back of your thighs and lifted you onto the table, stepping between your legs. She settled her hands on your hips while you cupped her cheeks. Her body was pressed against yours and you loved it. This continued until you heard a gasp from behind you. You pulled away from Hermione and looked behind you, seeing a very angry Madam Pince.

"I will have no snogging near my books! Out! Both of you! I would have expected more from you Ms. Granger!" She yelled at the two of you. You turned back to Hermione, smiling. You both burst out laughing.

"Ugh, children. I'm to old for this job," Madam Pince muttered as she walked away.

You gently pushed Hermione away and jumped off the library table. She grabbed your hand and practically dragged you out of the library. Once you got to the exit, she turned a random corner into a hall and pushed you against the nearest wall. This most definitely surprised you. She kissed you again, pinning you to the wall.

"Hermione...someone...will...hear...us," you muttered between kisses. 

She pulled back and rested her head against yours.

"You're such a dork. But, you're my dork," she smirked at you. This caused you to blush redder than a tomato.

She laughed at that and pulled you off the wall, picked you up, and threw you over her shoulder.

"Hey! Put! Me! Down!," you said, pounding on her back.

"Nope," she said simply.

"Come on, this isn't fair!"

"How is it not fair?"

"Um...well. I didn't...have a chance to react? Yeah! That's it! I didn't have a chance to react!"

"All is fair in love and war," she laughed.

"Okay, okay. I get it, Shakespeare. Calm, down."

She laughed even harder. At one point you thought she was going to drop you, but she didn't.

She brought you back to the Gryffindor Common Room and, since you two were studying really late, it was empty. She laid you on the couch and proceeded to climb on top of you, burying her face in your neck.

"Oh so now you're going to lay on me?"

"Yep."

"And I have no say in this."

"Nope."

You were pretty sure she was smirking.

"So if I really have to pee, I'm screwed?"

"Correct."

Now you were positive she was smirking.

"Fine. Can we at least have a blanket?"

"Am I not warm enough for you?"

"Nope."

Now you were the one smirking.

She sighed and sat up, summoning a blanket.

"Here," she said, draping it over the two of you. She laid back down on you.

"Goodnight, love," she said sleepily.

"Goodnight, Hermione," you whispered.

You could tell by her even breathes that she was asleep. You felt content with life. Hermione Granger was in your arms. You fell asleep, listening to the fire crackle.