Good Girl (Imagine #5)

Hermione and the reader live in the modern world and have a child. Hermione sleeps in late and wakes up to her two favorite girls making breakfast.

°º¤øº°°°º¤øº¤øº°°°º¤øº° 

Hermione emerged into the morning light of the hallway, humming silently to herself. She figured you were still in the nursery so she tiptoed down the stairs, hoping to start breakfast as a thank you to her wife for loving her everyday.

She was completely surprised to see you dressed, apparently even showered, flipping waffles and singing to their baby girl in her seat right next to her on the counter.

"Morning, babe!"

While Hermione had been the one to 'sleep in', you were the one who was bright and cheery.

"Hi yourself, what's all this?"

Flashing your megawatt smile that Hermione had fallen immediately in love with, you pointed as you named things. "This is a baby, these are pancakes, that is coffee, that's a newspaper..."

"Shut up," Hermione laughed as she moved closer to both girls, giving both a kiss on their heads. "Thanks for letting me sleep a little. I didn't even hear you this morning. Or her."

You bobbed your head up and down in acknowledgment while you put the finishing touches on your family's breakfast. "She didn't make a sound. I went in to check on her after I got a quick shower because I was nervous she wasn't up yet."

"Did you wake her up?"

"No, she was awake, smiling and just being the good girl she is."

Hermione couldn't hold back her smile.

°º¤øº°°°º¤øº¤øº°°°º¤øº°