Forest (Smut #2)

This is a G!P Hermione, so if you don't like that, do NOT read it! It's as simple as that.

°º¤øº°°°º¤øº¤øº°°°º¤øº° 

You rolled your eyes when Ron sighed ungratefully again.

We are stuck in the woods with little experience on how to actually survive out here. Did he expect us to have a banquet of food every night?

Hermione saw you roll your eyes from across the tent and gave you a slight glare, signalling you to cut it out. She tried to explain to you before that 'Ron is stressed' and 'out of his element' but you could not take his shit anymore. You rolled your eyes at Hermione too, feeling quite done with all the attitude from everyone.

"Seriously, could you not have gotten some fruit, Hermione?" Ron chided, picking angrily at the bread your girlfriend managed to steal.

You summoned a book to hit him, "Shut it, Ronald. Perhaps next time you would want to go out and get some food instead of complaining all of the time?"

Ron made a face at you from where he was sitting and continued to pick at the food. Hermione glared at the both of you. She didn't appreciate any of your attitudes, knowing that all it was doing was putting more tension between the group. Hermione knew the last thing that needed to happen was for them to separate. She understood that Ron was being an ass, but she chose to ignore it in hopes of not setting the boy off. You were more upfront than Hermione, always willing to call people out of their shit. So whenever Ron made a snide comment, you were there to send one right back.

"Y/N can I talk to you outside privately for a moment?" Hermione asked, her hard stare suggesting that the conversation wasn't going to be a joyful one.

You nodded and followed Hermione out of the tent. She led you out of the tent and into the woods a bit. It got to the point where you could barely see the tent.

"I've told you hundreds of times to not snap at Ron," Hermione said briskly while she stepped over a fallen tree trunk.

You scoffed at the words, "He's being a total ass, Hermione! And you know he is!"

Hermione stopped walking, causing you to almost walk into her, "I'm aware that he is Y/N, but it is best for all of us if we didn't snap at each other."

You crossed your arms indignantly, "What's best for every one is if Ron keeps his fucking mouth shut!"

"No it wouldn't, Y/N. All this negative nonsense is what's going to drive us apart." Hermione said, her tone becoming louder and angrier.

"If anything's driving this group apart it's Ron. Do you know how mad he makes me. He thinks he's the shit, when actually he is shit! Every time he complains about the food you get us I just want to rip his head off. He's an ungrateful little bitch and I will not stand for his shi-"

A fuming Hermione quickly surged forward, catching you off guard and pushing you into the nearest tree. She slammed her lips onto your and kissed you angrily, but still with passion. She pinned you to the tree with her hips and you could already feel her dick poking into your abdomen.

"You're really hot when you're angry but for the love of Merlin please shut up," Hermione rasped out, biting her lip as she watched you squirm against her.

"Fucking make me, Granger." You challenged, wrapping your arms around her broad shoulders.

Hermione accepted the challenge and pressed her lips onto yours once again. She kissed you hard, making your lips swollen. Her hands moved to right under your butt, hoisting you up against the tree. Your legs wrapped instinctively around her hips. She put your bottom lip between her teeth and bit on it roughly, causing you to moan. Hermione took the opportunity to snake her tongue between your lips, having it wrap around and play with your own.

After a few minutes of making out, Hermione swiftly pulled back from your lips, and made a bee-line to your neck. She placed rough and hard kisses along the column of your neck, sucking hard when she got to your collarbone. You gasped at the wonderful sensation and tangled your fingers in Hermione's hair, tugging hard. Hermione let out a groan and her hips snapped into yours, continuing to suck harder on the spot. You let out a breathless moan when you felt her dick push up against you in all the right places.

Your hands moved down to unbutton the flannel shirt Hermione was wearing. The shirt was torn off and Hermione followed your lead, taking off your shirt as well. She had to disconnect her lips from your neck, but you didn't care. As soon as the shirt was off, Hermione's lips were back on yours again. Her lips, dry and cracked from the rough days, felt heavenly against yours. You could fully feel Hermione's erection at this point.

"Oh Merlin, you're so hot," Hermione whispered out hotly, uncontrollably snapping her hips into yours again.

You answered by moving your hands down, unbuttoning her jeans. Hermione helped you, pushing them down just enough for access. You groaned at the sight of Hermione's boner through her boxers. Hermione pulled down your pants and underwear and you pulled off hers as well.

Hermione kissed you with passion, pressing her face close to yours.

"You're taking birth control, right?" Hermione asked quickly, separating your lips only for a second to ask.

You nodded back, grabbing her face with your face and kissing her roughly. Hermione couldn't hold herself back any longer, and pushed herself into you. You moaned at the feeling of her filling you and Hermione ground her hardening dick against you. Hermione's hips drove her in and out of you, leaving you to moan her name into the night. Hermione quickly found a quick pace for a few minutes, which you soon matched, searching for the friction you so desperately needed.

"Hermione," You groaned out, moving your hands to cling onto the other girl's shoulders.

Hermione pushed even deeper into you, causing you to grate your nails down her back, leaving dark red lines on Hermione's bare back. The action caused a shiver to run down her spine.

"Y-Y/N, I'm going to cum..." Hermione's voice strained out, her hips driving even harder into your undeniably tight center.

You buried your face into Hermione's neck, "Fuck..me too.."

Hermione could feel you squeezing harder around her dick, making it difficult to push in and out of you, but it only made her work harder. The coil in your stomach was about to explode and you screwed your eyes shut. Hermione's thrusting resorted to frantic jerks of her hips and she let out shaky breaths into the night air.

You could feel yourself about to come. You moved your thighs to lock tightly around Hermione's hips as a string of curse words fell from your lips. You were so close to the edge that you could barely breathe.

Suddenly, your back arched and you clenched around Hermione, your orgasm taking control of your body. You let out a loud moan and Hermione sunk her teeth into your neck. Her hips stuttered in and out of you. You pulled Hermione into a breathtaking kiss as her own body started to fall of the edge.

Hermione thrusted once more before stilling completely, biting hard on your lip as she came as well.

You both stood there, trying to catch a breath and recuperate yourselves.

Hermione looked up at you with a weak smirk, "You should get mad more often, baby."

°º¤øº°°°º¤øº¤øº°°°º¤øº°