Domingo en Fuego (Imagine #7)

A mishap in the forest leads to a distraught Hermione and the reader being surrounded by spiders.

°º¤øº°°°º¤øº¤øº°°°º¤øº° 

When Hermione suggested that you should go on a walk with her in the forbidden forest an hour ago, you though it was a pretty solid idea: no people, Hermione is there, and you might see some little squirrels. However, after being chased by wolves for a good 30 seconds you were starting to have second thoughts. It had been going well for a while. Hermione was holding your hand and humming while walking along side you. You didn't know what tune she was humming, but you already loved it. Throughout your walk both you and Hermione heard rustling behind you in the bushes, but you both assumed it was some chipmunk. 

As you looked to your left, sprinting with all your might, you saw a blurred vision of some sharp white teeth and grey fur.

Not a fucking chipmunk.

You looked over at Hermione and saw her sprinting just as hard as you were. Two wolves  bit at your ankles and you forced yourself to sprint that little bit faster. The wolves started to push themselves between you and Hermione and you looked at Hermione quickly with fear. She was looking at you with the same look while strafing farther away from you.

"Hermione, run away and get help!" you yelled and Hermione nodded at you, tears starting to form.

"Don't you dare die Y/n!" She yelled back, sprinting to where you thought Hagrid's cabin was.

You didn't answer her back because all the wolves turned on you and were getting closer. They chased you further into the forest and you were starting to except that you might not get out of this forest. One of the wolves got close enough to you and tripped you, causing you to fly into the nearest tree. You quickly turned around and backed into it. You saw many snarling muzzles facing you and you froze, petrified. Suddenly, the loud sound of branches breaking sounded behind you. The growling stopped and the wolves cowered, bowing their heads. More branches broke behind you and the wolves sprinted off. You spun around and your eyes widened in fear as to what was in front of you.

°º¤øº°°°º¤øº¤øº°°°º¤øº° 

 Hermione stumbled across various rocks on the way to Hagrid's Hut. She hoped Harry and Ron would be there, considering they said they would before Hermione left with you. She sighed in relief when Hagrid's Hut came into view. When she got to the Hut, she burst through the door. She startled Harry, Ron, and Hagrid in the process. 

Harry sat up straighter in his seat when he sensed Hermione's panic. He knew a panicked Hermione was one to watch out of. 

"Bloody Hell, 'Mione. What's got your panties in a twist?" Ron said, glaring at her for scaring him.

Hermione's faced got red with anger and furiously walked over to him, proceeding to smack him upside the head. She kept going at it and Hagrid had to walk over and take her away from Ron, who was starting to get bruises on his arms from blocking Hermione's hits. Harry stood up and grabbed her arms, trying to calm her down. He could see her panic starting to rise again. Harry started to panic himself when he saw tears leave Hermione's eyes.

"Please calm down Hermione. Calm down. What happened? I thought you were on a walk with Y/n? Did  she do something to you?" he asked, glancing up at Hagrid for help.

Hermione let her tears run freely down her face, "No, she didn't. Our walk was going fine but then some wolves came and separated us. They chased her into the forbidden forest some more and I ran here to get help." 

All of the boys could now see what she was scared of. It was clear she was worried about your well-being. Hermione started to drag Hagrid towards the door and Hagrid was not about to stop her. He nodded at Harry and Ron to follow him. 

"Do you know where she could have been chased to?" Hagrid said as Hermione led him into the forest.

"I know the general area we were in. I've walked through that part loads of times before." She said while quickly trying to wipe her tears away.

Once she found a trail she started jogging up it and she found a spot that looked very similar to the one where you told her a joke. Her eyes lit up in hope and ran down it further. Harry, Ron, and Hagrid were struggling to keep up with her. When they finally caught up to her, it was because she stopped.

"What'd you find Hermione?" Harry asked, trying to catch his breath.

"This is where we got separated," Hermione said with a whimper but didn't waste any time following your shoe tracks. She followed your tracks all the way to a dead end. Hermione started to internally panic, until she looked off to the side and saw muddy shoe prints climbing up a rock face. 

"It looks like those wolves turned around here," Ron said as he examined the other tracks on the ground.

"I wonder what scared them off," Hagrid said, looking down at the tracks as well. 

They had to quickly follow Hermione as she was quickly scaling some rocks to find you.

°º¤øº°°°º¤øº¤øº°°°º¤øº° 

After another five minutes, they stumbled into a small clearing surrounded by trees. Hermione scanned the area and she froze when she saw a patch of your (your hair color) hair in the distance. She grabbed Harry's arm and pointed to it. He let out a sigh of relief and started to jog towards you. Hermione started running towards you, but stopped when she saw what you were doing. You were surrounded by hundreds of spiders and Hermione could faintly see Aragog in the distance. You just happened to notice Hermione and you were so damn happy she didn't get hurt. A spider crawled up your arm and you laugh at Hermione's terrified face. You knew she didn't like spiders.

"Hermione! You'll never guess what I found!"

°º¤øº°°°º¤øº¤øº°°°º¤øº° 

Azureman136