Stop Talking (Smut #1)

Fun times in the locker room.

°º¤øº°°°º¤øº¤øº°°°º¤øº° 

You had been alone at the Quidditch field for about three hours now, training hard. You were, in your opinion, the school's greatest beater. You prided yourself whenever you knocked someone unconscious in a game. The opposing houses never enjoyed it as much as you did.

 After hitting bludgers over and over, the heat was really starting to get to you. Your body was sweaty and your breathing was labored. Hair was sticking to the nape of your neck and your outfit clung to your toned form. You decided to end your little training session due to you feeling like you were going to have a heat stroke.Once you were on the ground and gathered up all the bludgers, you headed towards the locker room. You expected Hermione to be there. She's always there after your little sessions. Before you left, she said she would meet you there in an hour and a half.

When you opened the locker room door, Hermione was sat there as expected.

"Hey Hermione," you said after letting out a breath.

Hermione looked up from the book she was reading and instead of greeting you back, she just stared at you, much to your confusion.

Confused, you walked up to her and patted her cheek,"Hermione? You in there, sweetheart?"

You noticed her cheeks get notably red and you heard her gulp.

"Yeah-sorry. It's just-you are really sweaty," her voice strained, her eyes gazing at your toned stomach poking through the fabric of your shirt.

"Ugh, I know. That's what I get for practicing on the sun. Although I made some great improvements out there. You should've seen some of the shots I made," You said while taking off your sweaty shirt.

Hermione's eyes widened at the sight of your exposed back and she could feel herself getting excited. She crossed her legs as you continued to ramble.

Merlin, stop talking.

"Seriously, there was this one shot that I swear could've knocked somebody out," you said, not aware of Hermione drinking your body in with her eyes.

As you continued to talk, you began to take off the rest of your clothes. First the shirt, then your shoes, and then your pants. Seeing you in your Calvin Klien boxers really made Hermione want to do something that others might consider sinful.

"You should come to watch me sometime. I'm real entertaining, I promise," you said while turning towards Hermione, "I think you'll like it more than that book you carry around."

You then noticed her distraught face. Hermione had her bottom lip between her teeth and her legs were clenched together.

"Hermione? Are you alright? You look a little, dis-"

Before you could finish your sentence, Hermione had strode over to you and captured your lips in hers.

"For the love of Merlin, please stop talking," Hermione whined, pressing herself closer to you. 

You could feel her heart beating rapidly, as well as her breath. You hadn't realized Hermione had gotten so worked up.

"Okay..." you whispered, staring into her dilated eyes.

Hermione quickly pulled you into a languid kiss, your lips fusing together. You head started to swim and you wanted this just as much as Hermione did. Hermione deepened the kiss, only to pull back a few seconds later, leaving your breathing labored.

"Hermione?" You asked as you saw Hermione head towards the locker room door. "Hermione, wait, please," you begged, standing up to stop her from leaving.

However, you were surprised to see her lock the deadbolt on the door. Once Hermione locked the door, you quickly felt Hermione's hands on you. Hermione grasped onto your hips and pushed you back into the room. You quickly switched her around, and pushed her against one of the lockers, kissing her hard. You bit Hermione's bottom  lip, stimulating a low moan from her. You switched to her neck, nibbling on it. Your hands roamed down, undoing the button on Hermione's jeans. Hermione bit her lip while letting out a whine. Her hands guided you back to her neck, where you made worked. You kissed all over her neck and chest, while Hermione busied herself with getting out of her jeans. She wrapped her arms around your neck, pulling herself up enough for you to help her. Once they were off, your hand when directly between her legs.

"Fuuuck, Y/n," Hermione whimpered out, sighing with satisfaction. 

Your hand sneaked past the waistband of her underwear, groaning at how wet she was. Hermione smashed her lips onto yours as you found a steady rhythm on Hermione's clit, causing her to whine into your mouth.

"Fuck, Y/n, right there," she moaned, "You have no idea how many times I've thought about this," she said, grabbing onto you with great strength.

You continued your steady rhythm, rubbing circles around her clit, and teasing her by not putting a lot of pressure on it.

"Yeah?" you taunted, "You thought about me fucking you in here?"

Hermione let out a low moan while nodding, bringing her hips up impatiently against your hand. You breathed heavily as you slowly dragged your fingers through her wetness. You pulled back to stare at her with a teasing smile as you stiffened your fingers just outside of her entrance. Hermione let out a huff of air before kissing you hard, moving her hips into your hand. You fingers slipped into her and she let out a loud moan.

Thank god that there is no one else in here...

After a few seconds, Hermione pushed herself away from the locker, having you sit down on the bench in front of it, with her on your lap. You angled your arm so that you could work your fingers into Hermione. Hermione's eyes went wide at the feeling of riding your fingers. It took a few more minutes of Hermione rocking her hips into your hand and you pushing your thumb on her clit for her to come undone. Hermione was out of breath, gasping for air. You gently pulled your fingers out of her and let your arm hang at your side. You peppered her neck with kisses as she calmed down.

"Holy shit..." Hermione gasped out as she leaned into you.

You chuckled at her but it was quickly cut short when Hermione tore off your underwear.

°º¤øº°°°º¤øº¤øº°°°º¤øº°