I'm Sorry (One-Shot #17)

Hermione cheats on the reader.

  °º¤øº°°°º¤øº¤øº°°°º¤øº°  

"Hey, love. I'm going to go study in the library for a bit, okay?" Hermione said, a smile on her lips. You nodded your head and brought her in for a kiss. You'd been wanting her all day and now that you got to kiss her it was like heaven. Every time she tried to pull back, you pulled her right back in.

"Y/n...library...now," she muttered between kisses.

You pulled back with a pout, "Do you have to?"

"Yes, I do," she laughed, stepping out of your arms and kissing your cheek. She started to head towards the library.

"Bye!" You called out, a smile on your face.

She turned around and waved at you, then turning to go to the library. You decided to go back to the Gryffindor Common Room. Once you got there, you sat on one of the plush armchairs.You were quite bored seeing as Hermione left for the library. You saw a book on the table. You picked it up and started reading it. You read it for a while but, being the fast reader you are, you finished it quickly. You didn't feel like lounging around in the Common Room for the rest of the night. You decided to head to the library to get a new books. Perhaps you could visit Hermione along the way. The thought of her brought a smile to your face. You loved her unconditionally. You walked into the library, feeling optimistic. You didn't see Hermione, so you went to look for a book. While you were looking for your book, you heard some commotion in the back of the library. You walked back there to check it out and what you saw broke you. Hermione and Ron were snogging in the back of the library. You looked at them with shock and disbelief. It took you a minute to realize they weren't stopping. Your eyes welled with tears as you cleared your throat. They pulled back and Hermione looked at you with terror. One tear ran slowly down your cheek as you glared at her.

"If it wasn't already clear, we're done Hermione," You said shakily from your tears.

You turned to leave the library, but was pulled back by Hermione.

"Y/n wait! I'm so sorry! Please let me explain! I didn't-" she started, but you weren't hearing it.

"Get away from me, Granger." You said as you ripped your arm away from her. She looked at you with regret and sadness. You've never called her Granger. You walked out of the library, tears running down your face. Your heart was officially broken.

  °º¤øº°°°º¤øº¤øº°°°º¤øº°