" No, I got married when I was 21. Your dad was this crazy. He blackmailed to marry him." Mom said smilingly.

" Still, my dad is so handsome and dashing, you got the perfect one. No complaining. Cause, Ellie's dad is the best dad." I said.

" Yes, he is." Mom said.

" So, you guys are so lucky to have each other. I am proud of you." I said.

" Yeah, I know." Mom said and stayed silent for a moment.
" Today is our 25th anniversary." Mom said.

" Today?! I thought it's October 16." I said.

" That's when we got married second time. But first time we got married was on this date." Mom said and smiled. Got it. I sighed. This why she is upset!!!

" Mom!!! Has dad forgotten about this?" I asked for assurance.

" No, no, Ellie. He reminded me first in the morning I was the one who forgot it." My mom said.

" Then why are you upset, Mommy?" I asked.

" Ellie, I was thinking about the day itself. I doubted on him. Called him names. I hurt him with my words but he never left me alone. He took the bullet for me. He was almost dead Ellie, almost dead." Mom said and tears were flowing down her cheeks I just hugged her tightly.

" Mom, everything is fine now. Dad is fine, don't worry. He will get worried seeing you crying." I said. " So, wipe your tears, Mommy." I said.

" Ellie, I was just thinking. If something happened to him that day I wouldn't have get a lovely family like this. I would've got you and Eddie. I would've lost myself without him. I realized I am much depended on him. Very much. More than anything. I just realized I have passed through the stage where I don't want to see anyone." Mom said.

" Oh, mom. Don't think like that. Things are settled now. We are family and we are with you now. We won't let you feel like that. Do you know mom what I like the most of you?" I asked.

" What?" mom asked.

" Your strong personality. You are a strong woman, mom. You always have been like this." I said and she smiled.

" You are very good in convincing someone." Mom said.

" Yes, I am. Mom." I smiled. She too joined.

" You ate breakfast?" I asked.

" No, I had a cup of coffee. Your dad left early I was still sleeping. I am not habitual to eat alone." Mom said.

" Can I have the honor, Mrs. Stewart?" I asked kneeling down in front of her extending my hand towards her. She giggled and hold my hand. We walked inside.

" Marie!!!" I shouted. She came and we sat down the breakfast table.

" Serve breakfast. I am hungry like a monster." I said and mom laughed.

" Yes, Marie. Go, tell Mrs. Busby to make her favorite breakfast. Oh, make it double then. I will eat with my girl today. Her favorite breakfast." Mom said and I smiled. This what I was wanting.

" That's like my mommy." I said and she smiled.

" Let's go out today after breakfast or you wanna stay at home?" I asked mom.

" Let's stay at home, watch movies and talk. I am in no mood for going out." Mom said.

" Alright Mommy. As you wish." I said.

" Yeah, let's have breakfast first" mom said.

We finished breakfast then went to watch some movies.

" Disney or Marvel?" Mom asked.

" I want to watch all Disney movies, at least as long as I can." I said.

" Let's watch then. Wow, 'Frozen'." she asked me. I gave her a thumbs up.

Frozen is one of my favorite movies. I found myself singing all the songs in it with the characters. I even danced for once with ' Let It Go." Mom laughed and I insisted her to dance with me. We watch other movies too later. I had a great time with mom today. My boring day turned into very enjoyable one. It was afternoon when mom and I did lunch. Then mom went to her room to get some sleep. I went to my room. I searched for my phone.

I found it on my bed. I regretted when I saw it's full with notifications. Firstly I was surprised to see Camilla called me 70 times. I was shocked. I first called Steffan. He was still busy. I decided to call Camilla. She picked up after one ring like she was ready to pick up my call.

" Hello!!" She said and I can feel her voice trembled for once. Like she cried a lot.

" Camilla, hey!!! Everything ok?" I asked.

" Conan!!!" She said and I got alert at once.

" What happened, Mila. Just tell me. What happened?" I asked in a terrified voice.

" Ellie, Ellie he woke up." As she said that my phone slipped from my hand and tears fall down my face. I thanked God at once.

" Ellie, Ellie!!!! You hearing me?" Camilla said.

" Yes, listening." I took my phone and again hold it.

" When did he woke up?" I asked.

" Last night. But your phone was switched off. I called Edwin. He didn't pick up. Just messaged he was in meeting and today the whole day I called you but you didn't took the call. I thought you are busy with your works." She said.

" I am so happy that he woke up. I will just come. Wait. I will be reaching in 30." I said and hung up. I got ready and get out of my house.

I took my car and drove towards the hospital. As I entered the hospital the staffs were so happy to see me as Conan woke up and I was his friend. They knew me from my regular visits to him. So, I was happy too. Very very happy actually.

I entered the lift and pressed the button 17. I was so excited to meet Conan. I got out from the lift and walked to Conan's room. As I was about to enter the cabin a voice made me frozen there.

" What are you doing here?!!!!"