#84: Random Little Stories

A/N: MWAHAHAHAHA 🤷🏻‍♀️ ~Bella Emily Payne

Sal: Once upon a time, you were walking down the street. You were looking down at your phone when you bump into someone. "I'm so sorry-!" you said to the person. You look up to see Sal from Impractical Jokers. "Oh my God. You're Sal! I'm so sorry for bumping into you! I should've been watching where I was going." you said. "It's alright, hun." he said and held a hand out to help you stand up. You look at your phone, seeing no scratch on it whatsoever. "What's your name?" he asked you. "I'm (Y/N)." you replied. "It's nice to meet ya, (Y/N)." Then outta nowhere, John Cena jumps up behind you and body slams you onto the ground, killing you instantly. The end.

Brian (Q): It was a lazy day for you and Brian. You two were laying in bed when you felt his hands travel up your body that's covered by his shirt. (😏) "My God, you're so beautiful," he said. You giggled and pecked his lips. You both stared at each other for the longest and then he slowly connected both of your lips together. You both kept making out so much that you stopped breathing and Brian couldn't revive you. The end.

James (Murr): One day, you and Murr decided to go to the beach. "Come on, sweetie! Let's go find a spot!" he shouts like a little kid. "Alright, alright," you say while giggling. You find a spot on the sand and lay your stuff down on it. You spread your towel on the spot and sit down on it. "This is nice," you say and lay down. Turns out what you are laying on... is quicksand. Before Murr can save you, you get sucked down under it and suffocate. The end.

Joe: Rain. All that was out there was rain. You are on tour with the Jokers in Seattle and you're looking outside your hotel room. "Why does it have to rain so much here?" you ask  Joe, who comes up behind you and wraps his arms around your waist. "I dunno, babe." he says. "C'mon, let's go out to the balcony and play in the rain," he says. You nod and you open the door, walking out to the balcony. Once you're out there, he picks you up and you wrap your arms around his neck and your legs around his waist. He puts his hands under your bum to support you. He spins the both of you around and you giggle. When he puts you on the ground, you get struck by lightning. The end.