#28: He Talks In His Sleep

Sal: "Baby, could I have a sandwich?" You were still up and on Twitter, doing some late night tweeting. You looked over at your boyfriend, who'd been sleeping for the past three hours. "What babe?" He stirred in his sleep. "A sandwich, with ham and cheese." You laughed, setting aside the laptop and listening to your sleep talking boyfriend.

Brian (Q): You were coming home late from a girls night. You collapsed into bed, resting your head on Brian's chest. "No I didn't get Joe's face tattooed on my butt." You almost jumped as you heard him talking. You looked up and he was fast asleep, snoring even! You shook your head laughing. You definitely were going to tease him for this tomorrow morning.

James (Murr): "Well basically it's just that smurfs are much better." You looked over at your mumbling boyfriend, totally confused. "What love?" He didn't answer. Was he talking in his sleep? "Yeah, smurfs are cute. Gremlins are scary." You started laughing. Was this really what he dreamed about? You shook your head, turning the light out, and going to sleep right beside him.

Joe: "I'm scared." You were walking back into your bedroom with a fresh cup of tea when you heard Joe mumbling. "What? Why?" As you walked closer to the bed, you realized he was sleep talking. "I don't want to lose her." You smiled to yourself. You kissed your boyfriend's nose before getting back to your tea, and scrolling through Twitter.