#71: Smile

(Tumblr Cred: 1D-BRAINSTORMERZ)

Sal: You were on the set of your boyfriend's show, and Sal was so excited to have you there with him. In one of the challenges, they got Sal falling down while laughing. He looked at you with those glowing green orbs, and he took your hands. "Baby, you're the only one who can really make me laugh that hard," he smiles and you return the smile. He presses a sweet kiss to your lips while smiling.

Brian (Q): "Promise me you won't make me laugh during the interview!" He said grabbing your hands and gently rubbing his thumb along your palm. You smiled, "I won't!" The interview began and he looked over just to see your beautiful face, but when you started making a silly face he couldn't help but giggle.

James (Murr): "I bet I can make you laugh..." James said with a wink. You smirked a little and tried your best to pull a serious face and maintain it. In an attempt to see your gorgeous smile, your boyfriend pulled off some funny faces and some dance moves. Finally you couldn't take it anymore. "THERE IT IS." He said happy to see your smile again.

Joe: You could tell Joe just wasn't himself... he wouldn't even eat... "Whats wrong with you?" You said pouting... Placing your hand over his chest. He sighed, "Nothing honey..." You looked him straight in the eyes. "I don't believe you..." you looked at him for a moment more before tickling him like crazy. Finally he was smiling, "Thank you babe." He thanked you with a kiss.