#66: Cold

Sal: "Trust me, it'll be loads of fun." He says in a hushed voice. Somehow Sal convinced you in the middle of the night to sneak out of the hotel and down to the beach to skinny dip. He pulled his shirt over his head exposing his strong back, and stepped out of his shorts, slowly creeping his way to the water. His tan butt barely visible on the dark beach. As soon and the wet sand touched your toes, you stepped back. "C'mon, baby. I promise no one will see us." He begged, "Plus I know for a fact that you want to have it in the ocean." He was literally naked, in waist deep water and taunting you. You stared at him for a second before giving in. You untied your swimsuit and hurried to the water. Your hands covering your boobs. You got about mid-thigh when it hit you how cold the water is. But it was too late, Sal picked you up throwing you over his shoulder. Taking you deeper into the water, before throwing you in. "It's freezing," you shriek, splashing him back. He pulled you flush against him. "I can think of a way to warm you up." He said. His beautiful green eyes are glowing in the moonlight. And he was right, you already felt like you were melting when his lips crashed against yours.

Brian (Q): For the past few weeks you and Brian would play pranks back and forth. Like air horns and snow balls nothing major. Until the boys started videotaping, and it turned into a full on Twitter war. Team Y/N vs Team Brian. So tonight, you stand off to the side of the stage, watching as he bounced around. All the boys were sweaty and tired by the end of the show, the stage covered in confetti and water from the dozen of bottle they bring up. Brian danced around near the edge of the stage, lip-syncing the final lines to 'What Makes You Beautiful' for some odd reason. When you turned around to take some pictures of the crowd. You snapped a few reading the signs the fans had made. Just as you could make out the words on a large red and white sign, "Q POUR WATER ON Y/N!" Some ice cold liquid fell from above, soaking your hair, and your entire back. You turned around and looked up, where Brian and Joe held a now empty bucket. "Brian!" you scream drowned out by the loud speakers. Brian's voice boom over the speakers. "I think that's one for team Q."

James (Murr): You were standing with Jack inside the clothing and hair tent on the pier. The boys were here filming the show today, and James dragged you along. It was freezing outside so he told you to stay inside, which was fine because you hate the cold. You can hear the fans from blocks away, and the sound of Dan talking to the boys clearly from the other side of the thin tent. But you stayed right were you were in the makeup chair with one leg crossed over the other as your scrolled through twitter. You message a few one direction fans back, and re-tweet a few, before you feel two icy hands on your cheeks. The cold shocked you, causing you to yelp. James smiles at you, his brown eyes wide with amusement. You can see him in the mirror, his usual pale white skin, flushed red. His nose the same intense color. Compared to his skin his eyes looked a lighter shade of brown. "James, your hands are freezing," You groan. He pulled his hands away, and picks up the orange hand warmers everyone had. He gave you a quick kiss on the cheek, "Sorry sweetie."

Joe: You rolled over in bed, the sheets cold underneath you. Even under the heavy blanket you were practically ice. Joe, on the other hand, is warm. He lay next to you on his back, one arm tucked behind his disheveled bed head, the other near yours. You could tell he was sleeping by the way his chest rose, and fell slowly and evenly. "Joey," You whisper. "Joe," You say a bit louder this time. His sleepy blue eyes fluttered open and landed on you. "Hmm," he breathed out. "I'm freezing," you explained through chattering teeth. His gaze was constant, when he let his head roll in your direction, and turned onto his side. He closed his eyes and reached out for you. "C'mere." He whispers tiredly. You into his arms, pressing your frosty hands onto his bare chest, enter twining your legs with his. "Wow," he hisses flinching under your fingers. "You're freezing." He pulls you tighter against him, your body quickly warming up next to his. "Thank you Joey," You say quietly, before you realized that he'd already fallen back asleep.

Welp here's another preference! It would mean the world to me if you all read my new book called "Promises, Promises (A Liam Payne Story)"!

Love Always xx -Bella Emily Kaplan