#78: You Tell Him That You're Pregnant

Tumblr credit: http://perfprefs1d.tumblr.com/post/72153935969

Sal: "You-you are?" he could barely believe what you had just told him. "Really?" It was so overwhelming for him to think of you carrying his child. "I took more than one test, and I'm sure," you replied, barely able to believe it yourself. It was a dream come true for both of you. You'd been trying for a while now, and it seemed so crazy that it finally happened. You were actually having a baby with him. It seemed too good to be true. "We're having a baby, Sal. We're actually going to be parents!" "Finally!" Sal exclaimed after just staring at you for a few moments, as he pulled you into his arms, "You are going to be the most amazing mom, (Y/N)."

Brian (Q): You were shaking horribly, as you stood in front of Brian. This wasn't planned at all. You actually hadn't even been dating for all that long, and so you had no idea what his reaction would be. "Seriously?" He asked, as he looked down at your flat stomach, "You're pregnant?" "I know this isn't something we wanted, not now at least, but I can't change that, and..." "(Y/N), stop," Brian cut you off, "This is good. I mean, sure we've only been married for a while, and I love you." "And you're okay with having a baby now?" Without a moments hesitation, he answered, "Of course! This is amazing. Unplanned, and a little scary, but we'll figure everything out together." You felt so relieved, and burst into tears, "I'm so glad you're so happy, Bri. I love you so much."

James (Murr): James had seen you sick more than once in the past few weeks, and had also noticed the worried look you'd had for days now. So when you sat next to him, and took a deep breath, he already assumed what you were going to say. He grabbed your hand, and held it tightly, "Tell me, (Y/N). It's okay." You didn't know why you were so nervous. It was such good news, but you were shaking with nerves as you spoke, "I am - I'm pregnant." He smiled, "I figured." "You did?" You asked, as you forced yourself to look James in the eyes, "Really?" "Yeah, and I'm really happy." "You are? I'm so scared, but happy too," you replied, before leaning against him, "Telling you was a lot easier than I thought it would be. I was so nervous."

Joe: You has planned it all out for days. From the moment you found out your were expecting your first child, and you could not wait to tell Joe. So when he got home, nearly a week later, you couldn't wait longer than few minutes before dragging him upstairs. "(Y/N), what is going on?" "You'll see," you replied, trying to contain your excitement, as you turned into your bedroom, and brought him over to a small gift. "What is that?" "Open it," you instructed, almost wishing you could just do it yourself. He opened it fast enough though, and his eyes widened immediately at the sight. Inside you had placed a small onesie, perfect for a newborn, "A baby?" "Yes, a baby," you nodded, before he dropped the box, and threw his arms around you, "We're having a baby!"