#37: You're In A Car Accident (Part 1)

Sal: The fog had been so bad. Sal could not see a thing. He thought he knew the roads though, but the curve in the road came sooner than he remembered. He had no time to turn when he realized it, and now your car was totaled. You two were okay though, or at least physically you were. "It's all my fault." Sal sat on the sidewalk shaking, with his head buried in his hands, "I could have hurt you." "I'm okay Sal," you reassured him, while trying to stop your own hands from shaking. "We're both okay." "What if it had been worse?" You were still shaking, as you reached for him, "Don't do what ifs. Please. I'm fine, and you're fine. That's it." Sal pulled his head up and looked at you with tears in his eyes, "I've never been so scared before." "It's over now," you sighed, sitting down next to Sal, "We're okay, and that's all that matters."

Brian (Q): The sound of glass flying everywhere replayed in your mind over and over, as you laid in pain on the soft grass. You tried to look around for Brian, but it hurt you to move too much. "B-Brian!" You cried out, barely able to get it out at all. "B-Brian!" You tried again, when no answer came. Another silence filled the air. "B-Brian!" You were so desperate for anything, just a small sound to let you know he was okay. You began to hear the sirens in the distance now, but there was still no sign of Brian. "B-Brian, p-please!" You were moments from a breakdown, when finally you heard his pained voice quite a distance away from you, "I-I, I'm okay."

James (Murr): "It was the worst movie ever," James joked with you, while in the car after seeing a movie you insisted would be amazing. "It was not! It was good!" You argued back jokingly, "You just have no taste." James laughed to himself, while turning on the radio. A song you loved filled your ears, just as another horrible noise did. "What was..." Your sentence was cut short, by the sight of a car spinning towards you. "James!" There was nothing he could do though, it happened too fast. You screamed for so long, before finally everything just stopped. It was all over, and you were stuck under James's car. You began to panic, before you felt James grab your hand. "You okay (Y/N)?" "Mhm." You were so scared though, and James could hear that. So he tried his best to distract your mind, while you waited for help, "So tell me why that movie was not the worst movie ever."

Joe: "What hurts, (Y/N)?" Joe questioned, as he leaned into your side of the car. Your entire body was in pain, and it was hard for your eyes to focus on one thing. "Everything," you mumbled, barely even moving your lips. "It's okay, you'll be okay," Joe nervously answered, not really knowing what to do. He was still leaning over you, when the driver who had hit your car walked over slowly, "Is she okay?" Joe turned around, and it took all he had not to take a swing at this man, "You ran a red light and nearly killed my girlfriend!" "I'm sorry." Joe wanted to scream more at this man, but instead he took a deep breath and turned back to you, knowing you needed him more. "It's going to be okay (Y/N). Just stay still, the ambulance will be here soon." "Stay with me." "I will, I will. It's okay. It's going to be okay."