#27: Sneaking Out Of The Hotel

Sal: "If we're doing this, we're doing this now" Sal says, peeking through the peephole at the empty hallway. You push out after him, sneaking down the hall. He pulls you into his body as he shoves the two of you into a small alcove when one of the hotel room doors open, a random girl stepping out of Joe's room and you have to hold in your laughter as she stumbles away. Sal races you down the stairwell, shushing you until you're in the clear.

Brian (Q): Since you've decided to sneak out of the hotel, Brian decides you have to dress in dark clothes for it to be successful. You press your backs against the wall as you slink down the hallway, before ducking around the corner and sprinting towards the door. Steve appears and you tag team the large bodyguard before slipping out passed him and into the street.

James (Murr): The two of you had been stuck at the Hyatt Place all day. The fans in Nashville had prevented any of the boys from being able to get out on the day off. You were lying in bed not being able to sleep when there was a knock at the door. It was half past midnight so you were wondering why anyone would be knocking at your door. You get up and look through the door scope to see your boyfriend standing outside in the hallway fully clothed. You unlock the door and let him in. "Get ready." He says. You look at him with a crooked smile. "Go!" he says scooting you over to your suitcase. "Where are we going?" you ask. "Margaritaville." He answers. "What?" you ask not knowing that your boyfriend knew anyone in Tennessee. He laughs as he explains, "It's a restaurant, sweetie, so dress appropriately." About 20 minutes later you were as primped as he was going to let you get. He opens the door like a spy and peaks out to make sure there wasn't any security in the hallway. The two of you met up with Brian and Joe at the elevator and headed down to the lobby. James had called the front desk to tell them that he and some of the boys would be stepping out for a few minutes and asked if they could have the lobby cleared around 1am. They had done so and even had a car waiting for you in the valet. He graciously tips the valet as the driver drives you downtown.

Joe: You were just about to get in the shower after returning from one of your boyfriend Joe's shows when your phone started buzzing. You turn it on and read the message from your boyfriend: "Lobby in 10 (: ". He and more than likely most of the others were planning on sneaking out. It was around 12:30am which was prime sneaking out time for them. You redid your makeup and brushed through your hair and made your way to the lobby. You had seen your boyfriend do this before so you knew what to look out for. You made absolutely no noise while making you way over to the elevator always making sure to duck under the door scope whenever you passed securities doors. You ran into Sal at the elevator immediately relaxing when he told you he was meeting Joe too. Brian comes flying down the hall to catch the lift as well. The three of you get off and meet your boyfriend in the lobby as requested before heading out for a night of mischief on the streets of Miami.