#56: Fans Ship You With Someone Else

Sal: Sal rolls his eyes, lulling his head to the side to glare at you. "See what you did," he tuts, tilting the laptop towards you and you laugh. "#(Y/N)LovesAshton" the trend reads, your name typed out next to his and you shrug. "Oops," you say and he growls. "Why don't we keep our celebrity crushes to ourselves from now on," Sal prompts, setting the laptop aside before crawling atop you.

Brian (Q): He crosses his arms over his chest, pocketing his phone as he watches you. You're laughing with Jimmy Fallon and someone's just tweeted a picture of the pair of you, complete with your own ship name. "Someone's got a crack ship," Sal teases, groaning when Brian punches his arm a little too hard. "You're my OTP," you assure Brian, pressing several kisses to his face until he's chuckling.

James (Murr): "What the heck?" James grunts, searching through the tag of your name and one that's not his. "Matthew Perry? Really?" James asks aloud, watching as you lean around him and gasp. "They're shipping me with Matthew Perry? He's so hot!" you gush and he glares at you. "#Jamesand(Y/N)Forever" he tweets and you chuckle because he's clearly jealous.

Joe: "For Christ sake (Y/N) can you stop tweeting about that stupid show?" Joe says from behind his laptop while you sit across from him watching your favorite show. "Why? It's not hurting anybody," you scoff. He turns his laptop around and points to the Trending Topics on Twitter. You look at the list as a smile forms on your face. #(Y/N)andDavidSchwimmer is trending. "Knock it off!" Joe says in disgust causing you to laugh at his jealousy.

6U