#32: A Day At The Water Park

Sal: Seeing as Sal doesn't like rides, you assume water rides won't be any different. You're pleasantly surprised when he leads you towards one of the slides after you strip out of your cover up. "I like water rides" he tells you, standing behind you as you walk up the stairs to the top of the ride. Sal goes first, standing back far enough to wait for you to emerge from the end of the slide. You ride all the water slides, cuddling together as you wait in line. "Can we go to the wave pool now?" you ask and Sal smiles; it's the one thing you've been looking forward to all day. He holds you close to him as the waves move around you, pressing kisses to your cheek as you talk among yourselves. By the end of the day, you've tied you wet hair up into a knot on the top of your head as you pull your cover up back on and follow Sal out of the park. He's taken a few pictures with fans but you've mostly had the whole day to yourselves.

Brian (Q): Brian almost cancels the trip when he sees your new hot pink halter bikini but you ignore his advances for the time being before hoping the front seat of his new car. He goes ahead of you on the all slides, waiting the required distance away as you come skidding across the water before dunking under the surface. He keeps his hands on your hips in line, kissing your tanning skin as you wait for rides. He toys with the sides of your bottoms in the wave pool, wrapping your legs around his waist as he stands in the water. By the time you leave, Brian's bought more than a dozen snow cones and you're both tanned and worn out.

James (Murr): You're giddy as you stand in line for the water slide with James. He's leaning against the rail behind you, watching the line behind him as you make your way up the tower. "I hope my top doesn't come off." you say, seeing if that would get his attention and bingo; his head snaps to yours while dropping his gaze to your chest. "Knew that'd get your attention" you joke and he rolls his eyes. That morning he had made sure you wore a haltered bikini top so it would be less likely to fall off. James waits for you at the bottom of the slide, clapping as you're dunked under water. "Lazy river time?" you ask hopefully. He grabs a raft for you to sit in, wrapping his arms over the donut hole to stay beside you as you slowly make your way around. You've shared several kisses in the cool water, which make their way online and you both end up with pink shoulders but it was worth it for a day spent at the water park.

Joe: The two of you spend the day on the Lazy River while the rest of the boys run around doing the things that required way too much effort. The river was the perfect place for you to sleep, and for Joe to work on his already ridiculous tan. You both rode all of the water rides as well. The fact that each ride ended in about two feet of water helped his decision to be so daring.