#20: Song Preference #1

"All Of Me" by John Legend

Sal: "What would I do without your smart mouth? Drawing me in and you kicking me out, you've got my head spinning, no kidding I can't pin you down."

Today was your fourth date with Sal. You couldn't believe how amazing the other dates resulted; he acted like a prince and made you feel like a princess. Of course you were scared, I mean it was Sal Vulcano and well, you were just a college student. You were making your make up when you heard someone knocked on your door. It was him, and your hands were shaken. You told him to wait a few minutes while you ended up your look. You went downstairs and opened up the door. "Hello (Y/N), you look lovely tonight." He said when he saw you. "Hello Sal and thank you." You said smiling and trying to not be so obvious about how much you liked him. You left your place and went to this beautiful restaurant, talked lots about his work, about your career and about other stuff. For a moment he went silence and you thought you said something wrong but he was looking at you in the most magic way. "You know, it's so crazy how much I think about you when I'm not with you, you've got my head spinning, we haven't said goodbye and I can't even wait for our next date." He said and you smiled and get a little bit blush. "I like you so much Sal." You said, and this was the first time you acted like this with a boy, but he was so special and you were having so many feelings that you knew he was the one, without even knowing 2 years later you were marrying him.

Brian (Q): "'Cause all of me, loves all of you, love your curves and all your edges, all your perfect imperfections."

It was almost Christmas and you had no clue about what you were goint to wear at that party Brian, your boyfriend and you have been invited. You were having a little crisis because you thought everything you proved in that store made you look horrible. You tried no not showed how you were feeling because you knew he would do his best to make you feel better but this time you knew it was true, you did not looked pretty. As you were taking too much time in the dressing room Brian decided to get in, and when he saw you looking you at the mirror the first thing he do was smile, and of course you could see him too. "Why are you smiling?" You said a little bit annoyed but he only smiled bigger. "How could I not smile if I have this beautiful girlfriend?" He answered. You couldn't helped it but smiled too. He did it again, he was making you feel so pretty so loved, so special. He turned you so you could looked at him face to face and gave you a kiss. "I don't even know if this dress it's enough for the party." You said making a puppy face. He looked at you again and said "It's not the dress babe, it's you, you make it enough for the party, and your beauty makes it perfect." You smiled again knowing he truly loved you, he truly loved all of you.

James (Murr): "Give your all to me, I'll give my all to you, you're my end and my beginning even when I'm lose I'm winning."

He knew it, you knew he knew it. Why you had to be so obvious? You were too in love with him. When he was close you couldn't stop looking at him, he was perfect for you, he liked the same music, he was polite, he was funny and well he was so handsome. But this night, in this party you were going to make things different, he was going to look at you and you were going to look at him back and go talk to him, after all you both were "friends" you made part of the same group. So you waited for him to come and when you were close to lost all hope he came in, A little bit tipsy but it was time. You were dancing with your best friend when he started to looked at you. You smiled to him, he smiled you back and you gave your now ex- boyfriend someone else to dance with and went directly to James. He looked at you all your way to him and made you sit next to him, you thought he was very drunk but in fact he wasn't and you could talk for hours, it was funny because you were so nervous but you noticed he was even more nervous than you. He made you laugh lots and you had the greatest time with him, "You have no idea how long I've been in love with you." He said and you got a little bit surprised you couldn't even talk. "And if you give me a change and show me all of you I'll give my all to you, because lately you've been everything to me." He said again making you smile so much. You gave him a kiss making him guess the answer.

Joe: "How many times do I have to tell you, even when you're crying you beautiful too."

It has been a year since you went to your country and you were so homesick, of course you loved your boyfriend of course he made you very happy, but right now the only thing you wanted was a hug from your mom and dad. He knew you were sad, he knew you so well. You've been crying all morning but when you heard the door opening you washed your face and did your best to hide how much tears have been falling. You didn't said a word and he was already hugging you, you don't have to hide your feelings to me, I know you were crying I see it in your sad eyes. "Don't look at me I'm looking hideous." You said embarrassed. "Don't say that princess, it's not true, you look beautiful, you always look beautiful, now he have to figure out a way for you to be happy, I don't care if we have to cancel to my family, if you want we can go to your country and spend holidays there, I just want to see you smile again." He said and you knew this was hard for him because he missed his family too but well he had more chances to see them often. He didn't let you answer when he was already looking for the plane tickets to go. "I can't believe how lucky I am with you, I love you so much and thank you." You said while hugging him and kissing him, he was the best thing you had.