#55: You've Broken Up and You're Dating Another Celebrity

Sal: Sal's enjoying his day off, the only day off he's had in what seems like months. In reality, it's been only weeks but days without you seem much longer to him now that you're gone. He should have known it would have been only a matter of time until you got tired of being second best to his job. You weren't that type of girl, the one to sit around and hope he remembered you existed. You had been that for over a year before you tired of it, tired of him and his inability to stop being flirtatious. He's seated at a small café with Brian, enjoying a late lunch when he spots you. You're the first one he sees, his eyes landing on your form dressed in a simple pair of black leggings and baggy sweater before he notices the man at your side. "Isn't that Ashton Kutcher?" Brian wonders, turning to see what had captivated his friend's attention. "Yeah," Sal answers dryly, watching as you giggled at something he had said before leaning up on your toes to press a kiss to his smiling lips. "I... this can't be happening," Sal grumbles, trying to pinch himself and Brian can't help but chuckle. "I mean why did she have to leave me for him? God, I feel so stupid." "You knew they were together... this shouldn't surprise you," Brian whispers, offering you a smile when you pause at their table in surprise. "Hey (Y/N)," Brian greets warmly, standing to pull you in for a hug because after all, you had been like another sister to him. "Brian... Sal," you greet cautiously, leaning back into Ashton's reassuring hold and Sal forces a smile, just for you. "This is Ashton. You may know him from various TV shows and movies," you introduce cautiously, watching as Ashton offered a smile and hand to Brian first, then Sal. He eyed the hand for a moment, glancing to see the cautious but hopeful look on your face. He's reminded of the photos he's seen of the two of you, the happiest smile he's ever seen plastered across your face in each one. He's reminded of a few moments earlier, when he had seen how easy you fit against Ashton's strong side and the look of content that had crossed your always-beautiful face when he had kissed your temple while waiting for a table. "Nice to meet you," Sal finally says, standing to shake Ashton's hand in a way that lets him know he's thankful you have him, thankful that you found someone that could do what he couldn't; put you first.

Brian (Q): He had heard rumors, rumors of your newest beau Matt LeBlanc... if you could call it newest. It had been more than two years since your breakup but Brian had always held onto some shred of hope that you could possibly reunite. The magazines spread out around him told him differently. "Matt LeBlanc and his girlfriend, (Y/N), vacationing in Barbados. Could this be the romantic destination for a proposal?" the titles read, or something akin to that. Pictures haunted his dreams of your smiling face, small hand held in Matt's tightly as you moved about the small streets and no matter what he did, he couldn't get those out of his mind. The worst though, are those few photos of your fiance pressing kisses to your lips on the side of the yacht you were on; the kisses pressed to your lips in the ocean or on the white beaches. He's not sure if you'll be in attendance for their show which he and the boys are performing at but he hopes you're not; he's never prayed for something more than that. He's sadly proven wrong that not all prayers are answered when he notices you at the end of the hall, leaning against the wall dressed to the nines in a gold chiffon gown his prince couldn't keep his hands off of and an easy smile. Matt appears, tugging on one of your soft curls in a sign of affection before clapping his brother on the shoulder. Brian can't help but watch, stare, as Matt leans down and his lips meet yours for a brief, yet passionate kiss. Your hand cups his cheek lovingly, thumb rubbing across his cheek before you let the security detail lead you away and Brian catches the briefest of twinkle of sparkling diamonds on your left ring finger before it's gone. "On behalf of my family and my future bride, we'd like to extend our warmest..." Matt trails off and Brian stands shell shocked as the boys surround him. "I... can't do this" he wheezes but then his pocket buzzes and he sees he has a new text. "I'm sorry I didn't get to tell you in person or at least warn you. I hope you can be happy for me as I'll always be happy for you. I wish you nothing but the best Bri and I hope you can wish me the same. Now, straighten up cowboy... you have girls to charm and ladies to swoon," your text reads and Brian smiles. "Let's do this," he says softly to the boys, looking to where you're seated with the royal family and he smiles at you; one you return alongside your fiancée and Brian discovers. He doesn't hate the man as much as he probably should.

James (Murr): James is having a blast at the award show, well, he always has a blast at those; probably due to all the free alcohol that is usually included at these kind of award shows. He forgets, for a moment, that you're in attendance with your new boyfriend. He's avoided looking around for that very reason, not particularly fond of the idea of seeing you with him. "And now the award for best actor goes to... Bradley Cooper," the announcer calls, the audience erupting into applause and cheers for the actor. The boys are somewhat shocked from their seats but finally begin clapping and smiling for their friend but James can't bring himself to be happy. He turns his head at the commotion of Bradley hurrying towards the stage before the brunette turns on his heal. He strides the short distance back to the table, arm sliding around your waist to pull you towards him to press a happy kiss to your giggling lips before he turns. "I can't believe this, I really can't! I was not expecting to win tonight so I don't have anything prepared. I suppose I should thank my family and everyone at the record label. I should definitely thank my talent manager because without him, I wouldn't be here. Uh... I want to thank my amazing co-host on stage, Michael, but most of all... I want to thank my amazing partner, (Y/N), for being beautiful and supportive and understanding and... well, that's all I can think of right now," he chuckles and James rolls his eyes as the crowd laughs. "But thank you, to everyone who had a hand in this and I love you all!" Bradley finishes before waving and making his way off stage. James follows Bradley's form back to his table, where he embraces you once again with a longer kiss. He sees your lips moving in congratulations as your fingers cup his face and James fights the urge to vomit. "Congrats Bradley," Tom Cruise says with a bright smile, standing to greet the taller man with a handshake. "Thanks man... wasn't expecting to win, though you lot had it in the bag," Bradley chuckles, watching as you greet the Impractical Jokers with smiles and hugs before stopping at James. "You and us both," James snaps, rejecting your greeting before storming away. "It's alright hun, he's just drunk," Sal offers, watching your face fall before Bradley takes you away. "Can we just go home?" James hears you ask from his spot around the corner. "Whatever you want, babe," Bradley answers softly. "I just, didn't expect him to hate me so," you say quietly and James turns his head to find Bradley wrapping you in his arms. "Hey, don't let him ruin your mascara," Bradley reminds you, lifting your chin to press another kiss to your lips and you giggle softly before sighing. "I want you to take me home, so I can congratulate you properly," you whisper against his neck and James closes his eyes because he's lost you.

Joe: It was safe to say that moving on wasn't easy for him. In fact you could say that moving on from you wasn't even possible for him, or at least that's what he would say. You had told him that it was okay for him to move on, that it would be good for him, but he had none of it. He would 'always be in love with you' no matter what. This forced you to think about your decision to move on for more than you should have. You made yourself think that you were okay with the hate and drama your relationship with him attracted when in all reality it only killed you. The constant hatefulness of the fans towards you and him wasn't worth it anymore, so you had decided to move on. "Tonight, we see that Joe Gatto's ex (Y/N) is cuddled up to a new man. Find out who it is after this," Ryan Seacrest tells the E! News viewers as the television goes to commercial. "Dude, don't," Sal tells Joe as he walks over to consult his friend. "I just want to know who it is," he says sorrowfully, his eyes locked on the screen. "Bud, you don't have to do this. She's the past," Sal says trying to bring Joe out of his trance. He says nothing as he turns his head slightly, shooting Sal a hateful glare. "Fine," Sal says as he sits down at the foot of the bed to find out the answer for himself. "So just over a year after her split from Impractical Jokers' Joe Gatto," Ryan begins the segment. "(Y/N) has finally found herself someone, which sources say, she is very happy with." As the screen cuts to pictures of you and Leonardo DiCaprio cuddled up together, Joe's heart breaks as he pulls his knees into his chest to continue watching the segment. Sal looks back at his lifelong best friend, feeling hopeless, knowing that if he were to try to say anything at this moment Joe would only resent him for it. The pictures show him the smile he had spent over a year missing, and he was crushed. He didn't want to believe that there was someone else out there that could make you smile the way he used to. As the pictures scrolled across the screen it paused on the picture of you and Leo daintily holding hands as he kisses your cheek while posing for a picture outside of a Los Angeles Starbucks. You're smiling, with your eyes closed, a smile that tears Joe's heart into a million pieces. "(Y/N) captioned the picture 'Never been happier with this man ;)'. Does this mean she is over Joe for good? Tune in tomorrow night for more details, but for now good night," Ryan finishes and Sal turns off the TV. "SCREW HIM!!" Joe shouts, his head now in between his legs as tears fall from his eyes onto the hotel bed. Sal slowly gets up from the corner of the bed and walks over putting his arm tightly around Joe's shoulder, "It happens to all of us, bud."