#49: PDA

Sal: He's cautious about PDA because he's supposed to be the sensitive one. He keeps his fingers laced with yours while out in public but that's as far he goes. He doesn't kiss you in front of fans or paparazzi nor does he grope you like he's seen some of the other guys do. That's a part of your life he doesn't want the fans to know about, a part he wants to keep just for the two of you.

Brian (Q): PDA doesn't bother him, he likes showing off that you're his. He'll sit you on his lap in whatever club you're in, running kisses along your jaw before capturing your lips with his. He'll slid his tongue into your mouth, lips persistent despite the prying eyes.

James (Murr): Every time you are stuck in any line that's when you whip out your best PDA. You know he isn't the biggest fan of it but that doesn't mean you aren't able to coax him into it. You always face him with your arms around his neck showering him with kisses until it's your turn for whatever you've been waiting in line for.

Joe: Of the group, the two of you are the worst when it comes to PDA. Jack has to tell the two of you to calm down every time you're together in public with the others. He's always got his hand in your back pocket while you've got your finger in one of his belt loops. Not to mention the grabbing and smacking of butts as well as public make out sessions are a guarantee when the two of you are out.