#17: You Paint His Nails Whlie He Sleeps

Sal: Just as you finish, he jostles in his sleep and wakes up. "Mmm...good morning," he mumbles, unaware of his sparkly nails. "Good morning," you reply, hiding a smile. He doesn't notice his sparkling nails until nearly an hour later. "When did this happen..." he mumbles, clearly confused. "Ooh! I can see myself in the little sparkles. Like tiny mirrors..."

Brian (Q): "Excuse me," Brian looks down at where you'd begun painting his nails as he slept. Buuuusted. "Yes, Bri?" you say innocently. "Orange is so not my color. Next time use red," he says with a straight face. You start laughing and he soon joins you.

James (Murr): "Hello Facebook people!" you cheer to the camera. "I've decided to do a random Facebook live video since James is sleeping and I'm going to paint his nails." The viewer count goes higher and higher and you start painting a sleepy James's nails with purple polish. He wakes up sleepily and looks at you with confusion, then looks down at his hands. "Hi everyone!" he greets, studying his hands. "I appreciate the fact that you used my favorite color at least," he jokes, kissing your nose.

Joe: "Couldn't you think of something...else...to do while I sleep?" Joe grins cheekily, looking down at his now-blue painted finger nails. "Nope. Can't think of anything," you say innocently, smirking at his nails. "Oh? I can..." he leans in and kisses you, running his hand over your cheek. You pull away with a laugh. "Babe, I'm sorry, I just can't take you seriously with blue nail polish. Take it off and we'll resume?" He sighs, laughing, then goes to find the nail polish remover.