#53: VS Trip

Sal: He picks out a few of his favorite lacy numbers, trying to convince you to let him in the dressing room but you deny his request. He sits outside the dressing room, tapping his feet against the carpet as you open the curtain to show him his choices. You're opening the curtain for the fifth time when Sal pushes you back into the dressing room, instructing you to throw him all of the lacy numbers and get dressed. He drags you out of the store while carrying the pink bags, ignoring fans when they try to get his attention; he's a man on a mission and his mission is getting you into bed.

Brian (Q): He tugs on your hand as you try to walk into the store, dragging his feet as you prod him into the store. He keeps his hands in his pockets, head down as he tries to avoid looking at anything you're not holding in your hands. He stands behind you are you riffle through the black lace in front of and Brian is all too willing to offer his opinion on what he likes and doesn't like, as he usually is when it comes to these kinds of trips.  In the end, he helps you pick out several risqué pieces of lingerie he can't wait to see you in but first, he needs the cookies you promised to bake him.

James (Murr): There's a constant blush on his cheeks as you follows behind you. You're looking through the nighties when you hear James call your name. You turn around to find him holding up a peach colored baby doll with black lace trim, begging you to try on the simple yet sexy item. He stands outside the dressing room, leaning back against the wall as you show him your choices. He stands up straight when you step out in his choice, blushing at the sight of you. He insists that you buy that before dragging you out of the store, eager to get you home to try everything on for him again.

Joe: His eyes widened as you walked into VS hand in hand. "You're getting it all right?" he asked as serious as ever. You laughed "No, hun. I just need some more panties and a new bra." By the time you walked out of the store, you had 5 bags full of sexy lingerie that he had both picked out and bought for you.

r%