Chapter 1: "Headphone: Hear Me Not"

Start from the beginning

..............................

(A few days later...)  

"What's up with the frown?!"

"Suitors' problem 101!", Sana responded Momo on behalf of Mina who's aura preoccupied with the word irritation.

"Oh, I see... so your diehard fans a.k.a. suitors embedded your precious privacy again?"

"What else is new? Same old song, like your addiction to Jokbal."

"Yah Yoda!!! Since when an Alien allowed barging in?!"

"Since the day God permitted a Raccoon to talk."

"Aish! You Pabo1, Pabo2, Shut up!!!", Sana yelled as she can't afford to perceive the pedo fight of these two again.

"Shhhh.... I think I heard a Squirrel? Have you?", Tzuyu teased more, conniving with Momo this time. The latter just laughed. Mina on the other hand just freed a deep sigh waiting for the bomb to explode as the World War 3 Coming Soon was written on Sana's beautiful face.

"Yah!!!! Do you think I'm joking?!!" (Ahemm cough*** cough*** Sixteen. PEACE Sana kekeke...)

Tzuyu throws a V sign on the cutie-sexy with a smirk. (Evil Maknae strike 1)

"Geez, Sana! I think I left my eardrums somewhere. Can you please relax?", Dahyun interfered while busying herself with a selca. After posting some photos on her insta, there was a comment that captured her interest, "Valentine is near, I hope my crush is too :( " , from it her naughty side manifest.

"I got an idea!" Clearly, a sneer is visible on the Tofu girl's lips.

"Spell it Dubu.", says Momo.

"But first, Mina has to agree."

"Dubu!!!!!!" I swear they're more synchronized than any choir I know. Helpless Mina shakes her head.

"Geez! Okay! An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth."