I've never told Mrs Baker the whole reason we moved here and I'm not sure why I felt like I had to tell her today, but it felt good talking to someone who wasn't involved or a therapist and I could tell by the way she was talking about her son and grandaughter that she hadn't really talked to anybody about her past either. I really hope she can work things out with them because Mrs Baker really is a good woman. She may not have been in the past, but neither was I, or most of the people in my life and I really hope she can get a second chance with her family the way I have with mine.

****
Ocean's POV

"Did Rebbie say what time she was coming?" Janet asks and I shake my head. "All I know is she had to pick Austin up from his dad"

"But she'll be back before I go to the centre won't she?" She asked hopeful. "I have no idea.. But I'll try and call her when I get home" I smile at her through pursed lips and she smiles back at me the same way.

I have no idea whether or not Rebbie will be back before we leave in 2 days, but from what little Michael and the others have told me about her it doesn't seem likey so I don't want to say anything and get her hopes up that she'll be here, but I also don't want her anymore upset than she already is.

"Thanks for bringing Mikey" Janet smiles, bringing me from my thoughts. "How come you didn't bring the others?"

"Your mom and dad took them out for the day. Their all coming here later though, but I thought you might wanna spend some time with just Mikey"

"I wish I could take him with me" she sighs slightly. "I wish you could too, but those places aren't really a good place for a baby. You need you be concentrating on getting better. I know 6 weeks seems like a long time, but trust me it'll fly by" I try to reassure her and she doesn't say anything for a moment.

"I just feel like I'm going to lose him" she mumbles. "Your not going to lose him. We already told you. Once your ready, Michael and I will be handing Mikey straight back to you. I promise"

"And I believe you. But what if he forgets me or he doesn't love me anymore when I get back?"

"Of course he'll love you. Your his mommy and I promise he won't forget you. We'll make sure of it" I smile slightly.

"Did you feel like this with Veah when you were in that hostpital after.. You know" she mumbles that last past. "When I had my breakdown? Not really. I don't know if it was my bipolar or the postnatel depression, but I didn't really have any kind of bond with her until I was in the hostpital and even then it took awhile. Me and Michael used to worry that DJ would forget us though" I tell her honestly and she nods.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to bring up bad memories. I just wondered is all" she mumbles. "It's fine. Being married to your brother is enough to send anybody to the crazy house" I chuckle slightly, trying to ease the tension "That's true" she chuckles back then goes silent again for a moment.

"Do you know what's gonna happen to Ben?"

"He admitted to what he did an he's in jail. I'm not sure what's gonna happen next, but the police will let us know if they need anything from us"

"What about me? Will I have to see him again?" She asks nervously and I shake my head. "Not if you don't want to. The police might wanna ask you some more questions like they did the other day, but you have nothing to worry about. He can't get to you anymore" I reassure her. "You just concentrate on getting better for this little guy" I smile, looking down at Mikey.

"Will you promise he won't forget me?" She asks nervously and I nod. "Of course. We'll talk to him about you every day and show him the millions of photos we have of the two of you"