Chapter 23

Recap:

"'You're right, he'll probably find something.' Pantherlily suddenly stopped walking and I walked into his back, making an oomph sound.

'Now Levy, we found something.' I looked up and we found ourselves a door. Could Lu-chan be in here? We both entered the room and started to take in our surroundings. Oh my gosh...."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

Levy's POV

The moment I stepped into this room, I knew exactly who owned everything in it. I've never imagined anything like this in my wildest dreams. Hanging on walls all across the room were whips, chains, belts, ties, rope, and bats. A tall steel cot rested in the middle of the room with restraints connecting to the 4 corners of the metal bed. A rope vest looking thing hangs down from the ceiling in one corner of the room. The next corner is just a large bed, plain and simple. In another corner, a chair that looks like something you'd find in the dentist's office, except with restraints on the arm and leg rests. The last thing my eyes land on is a table top covered with hammers, pliers, axes, knives, and small bottles of colorful liquid. Next to the liquid, a miniature case of 8 syringes. This was a torture room. Pick your poison, so to speak. All forms of torture. Every kind of abuse. And that's how I knew who these torture tools belonged to. The cruel man who raped Lucy. I didn't realize the silence in the room until Pantherlily spoke.

"Disgusting." I looked over to my companion and merely nodded my head. There were no words for this. "Who would own such.... objects...." Lily turned and looked at me sideways. "... and judging by your face, Levy.. I imagine you know who owns all these things." I gulped and avoided his stare. "Spill it." He spoke sternly. No longer able to hold it in by myself, I broke down and told Pantherlily everything.

Gajeel's POV

Gihi. I turned my arm into a hammer and punched the door in front of me down. Always gotta make an entrance. As the door came crashing down, I readied myself to beat the shit outta some people, grab Lucy, and run. Unfortunately, the room was empty. Go figure i'd knock down the wrong damn door. Sighing, I took in my surroundings and sniffed the air for any clues. Just some old dude's creepy bedroom. I look around and notice a tall dresser, a bed, and two nightstands. The basics. I walked further into the room and spot a dark marble bathroom, and across the hall a closet of black robe looking thingys. Geez talk about emo. Not one ounce of color in this room. There's no windows... not lights... geez if it wasn't for my dragon slayer senses, I might not even be able to see. From the corner of my eye, I notice something gold hidden in a drawer that wasn't closed all the way. If this dude didn't forget to shut his drawer, I would've never seen it. Holy shit! These are Lucy's keys! She must be here. I take over my lacrima communicator and speak quietly into it.

Bzzt. "Gajeel here, can anyone hear me? Hello?" I pause and wait for a reply, giving anybody the chance to speak.

Bzzt. Another lacrima was about to be used, but the connection was cut short. I tried again.

"It's Gajeel, is anyone there?". There's no response. Pushing myself forward, I have enough information to know that this is Lucy's joint right here. I gotta find Levy, Pantherlily, anyone! We can't leave here without Lucy!