Chapter 12

Z's POV

I didn't mean to hurt Lucy..... but she just makes me so mad. Why wouldn't she listen to me? There is a reason for everything I say... I need to step this up and quick.

==========================

Natsu's POV

What the hell is Lucy's problem! I just want to take care of her.... ugh! Why can't things go back to the old times? We haven't been on a job in weeks. We haven't had a decent conversation in longer! I gotta go talk to Levy. This isn't right.

"Hey Levy!" She turned to me with curious eyes. I nodded my head motioning her to come here.

"What's up Natsu?"

"Well.... Lucy just isn't the same to me anymore.... and I was wondering if you'd talk to her for me?" I lightly blushed and scratched the back of my neck.

"Aww! Haha sure Natsu! Haven't seen Lu-chan in awhile now!" She walked out of the guild and i'm assuming towards Lucy's apartment. Phew. Levy can talk things out with Lucy and everything will be okay again.

==========================

Levy's POV

Lu-chan! I skip my way to her apartment excited beyond words. I really miss her. I look up at her apartment window and see the lights on. Yes she's here! Well i guess where else would she be since she hasn't come to the guild.... ahh here I come Lu-chan!

I knock on her door and hear no response but I know she's in there. "Lu-chan? It's me, Levy. Please open up." Looking expectantly at the door i get no response again. "Lu i'm coming in!"

Turning the knob on her door, which is unlocked, i slowly walk into her living room. Glancing at her bedroom door i realize she's probably asleep! I open her door quietly not to scare her awake and gasp when i walk in.

"*Gasp* Lucy! Oh my gosh! I-i'm s-so s-sorry!" I blushed madly and cover my face with my hands. I peek through them and see it again. Only this time Lu looks pissed.

She snapped at me. "There's this thing, Levy." My name was annunciated more than anything. She clicked her tongue. "It's called knocking." Lu sneered at me until i backed out of her room and ran out of her apartment.

I kept running and running and running until i ran smack dab into someone.

"Levy! How'd it go?" I looked up and saw Natsu.

"U-um i'll tell you later I need to speak with Master!" His face displayed mixed emotions of confusion and worry and when he tried to stop me and pry information, i kept running.

I bust through the guild and ran straight into Master's office without knocking. He raised an eyebrow at me.

"What is it, Levy?" I breathed heavily and looked into his eyes.

"It's Lucy." My eyes started to tear up. "I caught her... um.." The aspect of this isn't my business but I have to tell master. "I caught her intimate with Zeref! He's back!"