Chapter 19

TRIGGER WARNING⚠️ PLEASE DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO ABUSE SCENES. I do not support rape! Please do not read if this may offend you or cause a panic attack!⚠️

Kade's POV
I closed the metal doors to Heartfilia's cage. The girl laid limp against the wall and her hands were still in the wall. Her clothes were ripped to shreds, and her skin was bloody and blistering. The floor was stained red and strips of burnt fabric were strewn across it. Halfway through our "fun time" she passed out. I slapped her face multiple times, but she never woke back up. It helped some that she didn't fight back anymore, but I also enjoyed the sound of her screams of pain. It gave me much excitement when I left red marks on her face and pulled her hair as she laid like a limp doll. She'll feel it when she wakes up. Too bad she won't remember everything. I'll have to make sure she stays awake when I come back for round 2. At least next time she is exposed to Natsu's fiery flames, She'll remember mine and the joyful pain I was able to grant her😈.

Levy's POV
"Master I've got something! I've been running facial recognition software to see if there's any videos of Lucy by a streetlight, and it looks like someone posted a video of her! Just yesterday!"

"That's great Levy! Good Job! Where is it? What website? We might be able to track back to the location of whoever posted it."

"The IP address is invalid master." It should be good news that we have a clue as to where Lucy is, but I have a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach. It doesn't ease when Master stops what he's doing to look at me.

"Levy, my child. Things posted on the dark web usually have no IP addresses. They're untraceable." The masters stops talking to think for a second. "Levy, lets watch that video." I press play immediately and the video buffers at first. It then starts to play.

It's a dark setting, then the screen focuses, and I see a man setting a lacrima down on a ground. "How about we call your old guild? Put on a show for them." Master & I both gasped at the same time. A message for us? Wait! There's Lucy!

 A message for us? Wait! There's Lucy!

Oh no. Her shirt was torn completely off. Wait, someone burned it. Could it be fire magic? I look closer and it seemed that guy melted the walls behind her and stuck her hands in it. That's concrete. There's no pulling out of it after it cools. Her stomach was covered in burns and blisters. Parts of her skin were hanging off of her body. Who would torture her like that! "Master! This is horrible! We have to show Natsu! He'll fight even harder to find her!"

"Levy, wait! Keep watching." The master instructed me & I kept quiet. I widened my eyes as the man who tortured her was taking off his clothes. I let out a small gasp. He wasn't just torturing her, he was raping her. Lucy was closing her eyes as tight as she could but tears still slipped down her cheeks. She turned her head away, not daring to look. She tightened her legs and pressed them together as tears streamed down her cheeks even faster.

"C'mon now.... don't be shy darling..". That evil man clicked his tongue and strides over to Lucy. When he stopped in front of her, he forces his hands between her thighs but she still keeps them pressed together. A tiny sob escapes her lips and I can tell she wished it didn't. "Open up, Sugarbaby." Lucy whips her head towards him & stares straight into his eyes with tears still rolling down her cheeks. "NO! Never!" She turns to the side against and puts her face up into a snoot, like she's repulsed by him. Smack! The man left a bright red mark across her cheek, probably stinging her skin. She gritted and spoke through her teeth. "Not gonna happen."

A smirk spread across the demon's face. "Fine then, have it your way". His hands lit up in flames, just like Natsu's, and immediately what was left of her skirt and panties burned up. Lucy screamed at the top of her lungs and the strength she was using to keep her legs shut dissipated.

 Lucy screamed at the top of her lungs and the strength she was using to keep her legs shut dissipated

The man got what he wanted. And when the fire ceased, we could see the blackened skin covering her entire legs. Tears were falling down her face faster than before, and she panted heavily. "Alright, little Heartfilia, ready to have some fun?" Master and I watched as the man held himself in his hands and he walked towards Lucy. I glanced over at Master and he was fuming with anger and on the verge of crying. I touched my cheek and realize I had been silently crying too. I let the tears come down and prayed it wasn't going to happen. "Oh Lu-chan... we had no idea..".

Lucy started to shout at the man again, pleading with him. "Wait! Wait! Please! D-don't do this! Kade, please think about what you're doing! Please don't do it!". Lucy was sobbing uncontrollably and begging him over and over and over to not do it. I cringed and looked away as this man, 'Kade', forced himself into her and blood started to run down her legs. I didn't think it was possible, but Lucy screamed even louder and cried harder to no end. "AHHHHH! AH! S-stop! Mmmm! Ah! No more! P-p-please! You're going to kill me! AHHH! Stop! Y-you're burning me!!". Lucy was sobbing so hard we could barely understand what she was saying, but we still heard. Kade had his firey hands wrapped around her throat choking her. Struggling for air instead of screaming. She went on screaming and writhing and trying to push him away for what seemed like hours to no avail. Her burns were too deep for her to use any strength. Her screams quieted into whimpers and sobs before he grabbed onto her blonde locks and yanked them to push himself into her deeper and she started back up again. "Ahhh.. mmmmmm.... ow, OW! AH! AHHHHHHH! P-p-lease....".

The man was panted over Lucy. "Hah.. Hah! Now that's more like it!". He grunted as he moved faster than before.

"Ah! Aaaaaaaah....". Then Lucy passed out. Kade seemed to be angry about this and slapped her across the face again. But harder. "Hey! Wake up bitch! I'm not through with you!". He stopped for a second and waited for her return. But when she didn't, he slapped her over and over and over again. Back and forth back and forth. In and out in and out. Grunt. Grunt. Grunt. Slap. Grunt. "My beautiful little doll..." Kade grinned wickedly. Lucy being blacked out didn't stop his plans, and he finished and got up like nothing happened. His clothes had come back on, but hers hadn't. As if that act wasn't enough, he smiled at Lucy before kicking her in the stomach, then walking out of her cell, slamming the cold, hard doors. The video screen become grey and fuzzy. It was over.

I turned slowly towards the Master and let myself sob. I leaned forward and he hugged me as we cried together.