Chapter 18

Lucy's POV

The magic aura grew closer and closer.... i knew i couldn't fight. I didn't have my keys. i didn't even have enough magic change into a star dress. I just had to keep running. I told Fairytail i'm coming back. And I mean it. The only thing left to do was run. I glanced at my pink insignia and held it to my chest while i smiled. Nastu would come for right? He's still searching for me. I know it.

"You're wrong." I kept running. The only person that could hear my thoughts was Z.... did he come for me?

"You're wrong again."

"Who are you? Show yourself." I turned towards the sound of the voice and tensed myself into a fighting stance. A man with average height, dark brown eyes, and blonde hair walked out from the shadows. His skin was as pale as snow.

"You think you could defend yourself in that state?" He smirked and cocked his head to the side. I "hmped" at him and stood taller.

"I can do whatever I put my mind too" The enemy grinned widely.

"You're mistaken, little Heartfilia. Sadly I cannot fight you just yet. It is against Lord's wishes to harm you. So shall we go?" He stared into my eyes.

"No! I won't... I....." As he gazed into my eyes I got sleepy until I finally blacked out. When I woke again, i could hear voices outside my cell. Which suddenly was a huge change of scenery. My nice room taken away, which I don't find surprising. I don't want his pity anyway.

If only I had never went on that mission with Natsu... that's when it all changed. His name. Natsu. I need to find my way back home!

"Not so fast missy." Kade, the one who captured me before, walked into my cell. Straight through the bars. "Lord Zeref is out on a little vacation... that's mean you're all mine until he comes back." Kade grinned evilly at me. I gulped noticeably loud but held my ground.

"I'm not scared by the likes of you." I snapped at him and turned my head to the side.

"That's where you're wrong, missy." It happened all so fast. Kade charged at me with his hand around my throat, slamming me into the concrete wall of the cell. A familiar warmth spread immediately onto my neck, but then it burned. It was flames. Kade had lit his hand on fire while choking me and the flames reminded me all too much of Natsu. Who hadn't saved me yet.

"He's not coming to save you!" Get him out of your head, little girl! He slammed me down onto the ground with his burning fist. The edge of my vision started to get blurry and he continued to burn my skin. My shirt began to burn off as the flames licking my neck spread.

TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️

Kade licked his lips looked me up and down. I don't like this.... not one bit. He pressed a fiery hand on my stomach, burning my shirt completely off and leaving blisters on my skin. I immediately covered my breasts with my arms.

"Not so fast, little Heartfilia."

Kade pulled my arms back, exposing my now bare breasts. I turned my head and tried not to cry. He pulled my hands back and stuck them into the melted concrete walls of the cell, then it cooled over. I couldn't move! My mind started racing trying to figure out ways to escape, possible outcomes of the situation! Natsu would come right? Someone from the guild would surely come! Just anyone!

"Little Heartfilia...darling don't you know? It's been 6 months. And they still haven't come for you. Wherever all that hope is coming from, i'm gonna fuck it all out of you."

He smirked at me and he began to undress the rest of my body. I wiggled as much as I could, trying to stall! If i could just put this off a few more minutes! We both began to sweat, making it harder and sticker for him to take my clothes off. But he got them off. I felt the tears coming up but I held them back. Be strong, Lucy. Someone will find you. I noticed that Kade had began to undress himself, frantically and sweating profusely. As he was half undressed, he pulled a lacrima out of his back pocket.

"How about we call your old guild? Put on a show for them."

He grinned wildly and winked at me before setting the lacrima down on the ground and making us a hologram. But i do know that whatever lacrima he was connected too, it wasn't fairytail. Which made it so much worse. As he pulled his pants down the tears were becoming harder and harder to hold back. But i was not about to show any fear. I shut my legs together as his pants came off.

"C'mon now.... don't be shy darling.."