Chapter 22

Lucy's POV

There he was. Standing in front of me.

"Lucy." He smiled at me and my chest filled with bubbles. I grinned ear to ear and closed my eyes. I jumped up and hugged him.

"Natsu!"

"LUCY!" 

Slap. So it was all just a dream... "What did I tell you about passing out when were having fun." I shivered when he emphasized the word fun. Rape and torture is definition not my definition of fun. 

Sarcasm got the best of me. "Sorry Kade, sometimes I can't help myself." A crash boomed in the distance, and we both looked towards the sound. My clothes were torn apart but I hugged what was left tighter to my body. I felt a dull hum vibrate through my body but Kade looked like someone had just shoke him. He whispered to himself but I still heard.

"So much... magic energy...".

"M-magic energy? Why can't I detect it?". It was a rhetorical question, but I needed the answer. I was hoping Kade would answer me. "Kade?". There was still silence. "Why can't I feel the magic energy!?".

"IT'S TOO LATE!". I cowered at his shouting and pushed myself away from him, into the corner of my cell. That was mistake number 1. He grabbed my neck and pulled me off the ground. My legs dangled 6 inches off the ground and I was losing air fast.... I threw a leg up and tried to kick him away. That was mistake number 2. The rage in his eyes was obvious. I could tell he was thinking how dare I try to fight back. As he came towards me another time, I spit right in his face. He looked afraid of whatever magic energy he felt, and I had to act while he was vulnerable. That was my 3rd and final mistake. 

Natsu's POV

I knew Lucy was still alive.. I knew she'd put up a fight. I smile slightly to myself. That's my girl. Ahh! Realizing what I just thought a light blush revealed on my face and I shook it away. That's not what I meant anyways. The temple was finally in our sights, I was about to storm in, but Erza grabbed my arm and pulled me back. Stopping my travels. I couldn't help but get angry. There's no time to waste! 

"Hey! What was that for!"

"Quiet you idiot! Do you want to alert the enemy that we're here?!" I earned a gold star slap from Erza which shut me up real quick.

"Y-yes ma'am.."

"Now listen, this is our plan of attack. We need to split up and all go in different entrances. There's no telling how huge this temple can be. Gajeel, Levy, and Lily. You all take the back entrance. If there's more than one, you'll have to split up again." From the corner of my eye I noticed Gajeel 'tsk' at that. "Gray and Juvia I want you two to take the front entrance.." Wait! What did Erza just say?!

"HEY HEY WAIT! Hold up just one second! Why can't I crash down their front door?!!" Oh shoot. I shouldn't have screamed at Erza. She's gonna get pissed, but this is important to me. Hope she doesn't kill me afterwards. She ground her teeth together as she calmly and terrifyingly spoke to me.

"Because. Natsu. Whoever goes through the front door will most likely be bombarded. Gray and Juvia's Unison Raid can wipe a lot of them out at one time. Any more questions?" Gray was smirking like he beat me at something and Juvia was staring at him lovingly. I shook my head no and shot Gray a dirty look. "Good. Now, as I was saying. Gray and Juvia front door. Natsu go around the left side and I will take the right side. In exactly 15 minutes, we will all charge in at the same time. Not a minute sooner. Does everybody understand?"