Chapter 15

LUCY'S POV

With Zeref holding onto my wrist, we were sucked into a portal, and ending up standing in front of Fairy Tail. My guild. My home. I looked over to him questioningly.

"You're leaving Fairytail." I felt my eyes widen & tears coming to the surface.

"W-what? Z, no I can't! Thi-" He interrupted me again.

"Go in there, do not talk to anyone,
and tell Macarov you're leaving."

"No." A warning zap coursed through my body. I gritted my teeth through it. Z's eyes widen, then turned red.

"If you disobey this order. I will kill everyone in there."

==========================

Z's POV

Lucy gasped at my words. And I imagine was in disbelief, thought I was bluffing. Big Mistake.

"Go in there right now." I watched as she got up and shakily walked into the side entrance of the guild, where her soon to be ex-master's office was.

==========================

Lucy's POV

"Ah hello my dear, I've been meaning to talk to you. How are you doing since-"

"Master I would like to take a leave from the guild." I stared him in the eyes, fearing if i looked anywhere else i would start crying again. He looked as if he was about to say no. "That is all there is to it master. Goodbye. Thank you for everything. I love you." Then I turned and ran.

I ran into the arms of my friend. Why? My heart shattered into a million pieces as held held the back of my head and soothed me while I cried.

==========================

NATSU'S POV

"She's gone!"

The whole guild looked at me as slammed through the doors of their building. I felt everyone's gazes weighing down on me while the room sank in silence. Some turned away sad. Few turned around angry. Erza left the room and 'tsked' as she walked by me.

"Haven't you heard?" She snapped at me. "Yeah she's gone. She left us. Lucy quit the guild."

"There's so way, Erza! Lucy would never leave us! I'm telling you someone took her!"

"Then get out! Go find her & ask her yourself! She's probably moved out of Magnolia by now. Lucy doesn't want to be a fairy tail member anymore. You need to move on too."

"No I won't! I won't! I know what happened & i know Lucy needs us now more than ever! We can't just leave her when she needs us the most!" I slammed my fist down on the table. Erza slammed her fist down next to mine, but harder.

"We can't leave her when she needs us the most?! You mean like how she left us?!!! Forget it!"

"Forget this! I'll find her myself!" I stormed out of the guild, Happy flying by my side. "C'mon Happy, lets go find Lucy."

"Aye!"

_______________________________
Author's Note!
Sorry it's been so long! My phone has been broken but here y'all go! Sorry it's a short chapter, i just wanted to get something out. Thanks!