Chapter 6

Natsu's POV

Wendy started healing Lucy from whatever was making her ill. I hoped it would still help her since it had been two days before Wendy was here to heal her.

Her pale skin started to get back to its normal color again. I pressed my hand against her forehead and her fever seemed to have went down too. I looked over at the young dragon slayer and she was exhausted and sweaty. I guess she had used a lot of magic power healing Lucy.

"It's okay, Wendy. You did all you could. Go relax. I'm sure you helped enough." She nodded and left the room. I didn't wanna make her feel bad, but i'm almost positive it wasn't enough. Lucy still looked like she was in pain and uncomfortable. She was mumbling in her sleep, but I couldn't not decipher what she was saying.

How could I have let this happen? If only I had been there. I should've been there. Lucy should have never gone out of my sight..... I looked over at her lying motionless on the cot.

"C'mon Luce... wake up..."

===========================

Lucy's POV

Relax my sweet Lucy. Please don't be alarmed. I won't hurt you.

How can I be so sure? I don't even know you. Show yourself!

I could hear the smile in his voice. So fierce. So bold.

Who are you?

A friend. Don't worry. I'm here for you. A dark haired guy my age walked out of nowhere and fronted me in our dark and endless surrounding.

"Hey." He waved and smiled faintly at me. "You can call me Z."